Dirt Nap

Doves and pellet guns

In Fountain Hills a BB gun is illegal. Some dude from Connecticut yesterday at the dog park was whining about the neighbors calling the sheriff on him for shooting three rounds out of his .357 in front of his home. He said he thought bird shot was legal anywhere. He shot some javelina in the butt. They said it was a felony but they wrote it as a misdemeanor for stupidity. Better make sure the neighbors can't hear the pellet gun.

53 minutes ago, Ringer said:

In Fountain Hills a BB gun is illegal. Some dude from Connecticut yesterday at the dog park was whining about the neighbors calling the sheriff on him for shooting three rounds out of his .357 in front of his home. He said he thought bird shot was legal anywhere. He shot some javelina in the butt. They said it was a felony but they wrote it as a misdemeanor for stupidity. Better make sure the neighbors can't hear the pellet gun.

Idiot 

• Like 1

I am having luck with something a little different.  I am hanging CD's, old DVD's anything I don't need anymore on a swivel and fishing line from tree branches.  They move around and flash light really well.  It has worked real well so far, even I get blinded once in a while.

On 5/26/2020 at 7:12 AM, drcarr said:

Once you've made the decision to shoot your doves I'd use this tool:

"The Birds"  Deadliest blow Gun Kills, 2 with one Shot
https://youtu.be/Mj7Zlg_QiF8

I use one of these to control pigeons at my house. They work pretty well. They fly away most of the time but for some reason don’t come back?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Might be because of the dart in his butt. Get a Benjamin with a silencer. Kill them all. At least you can't be a prostitute in your neighbor hood..

That was from a few months back. I wish the “season” lasted longer

10 hours ago, Dirt Nap said:

Not to ruin the fun, don't want to see anyone in trouble, but those videos might raise some questions from AZGFD.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Not to ruin the fun, don't want to see anyone in trouble, but those videos might raise some questions from AZGFD.

So what a minute, now I can’t shoot doves in September during the season?...

8 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Just can't use that method of take....

gotcha. thx

Probably 1 or 4 violations.