CatfishKev

Hunters trailhead or gohunt, (or other)

My subscription ran out on HT. About to pull trigger on one.  Which one you like and why?

Id share with ya regardless.  HT seemed confusing at times but I didn't have anything to compare it to.  Someone in the Bison thread mentioned HT did not have Bison odds. Does anyone know if go hunt does? Do they have cow info as well for bison? 

• Like 1

HT always has a special in December where you can get a yearly membership for $24.  No buffalo odds.  My biggest complaint is that they are REAL SLOW on uploading odds data.  I'm talking a year or more behind from when G&F publishes draw reports.  I have written them a couple times complaining about this. 

When it is up to date HT is very simple and easy to use.  Provides everything I need for $24.

Gohunt is probably better then hunterstrailhead.  More info, faster and easier to use, that being said, it’s $100 a year instead of $25 or whatever it is. 

i had gohunt and the unit descriptions are not acurate meaning terrain and areas you want to look at, i had  colorado and it was not good.don't know about the draw odds.

Also be aware that gohunt will auto charge your CC the following year when it expires.  That kinda pissed me off.  Had to call them to get them to put it on annual renewal as the auto renewal is standard I guess.  

• Like 2