CatfishKev

Get those apps in

43 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did anyone else go in a trance signing in 63 times and also accidentally end up with a subscription to wildlife views?

Not 63 but a bunch. Not sure why the site can't keep you logged in. Plenty of other sites can do it when you set up an account. It really doubles the time it takes to  fill out apps.

At least they ask the citizen of state question. As racist as it is to ask. Age question is kinda agist to me, don’t know about you? SS#?? Are you kidding me?! Everyone has that, citizen or not. What erks me is when they ask what I want to apply for! Like it’s any of their business!!! The bastards should be defunded for that question!! What’s next, asking how many rabbits, coons, or pigeons I’ve killed in the last year? I’m not incriminating myself!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

Not 63 but a bunch. Not sure why the site can't keep you logged in. Plenty of other sites can do it when you set up an account. It really doubles the time it takes to  fill out apps.

Total pain! Had to do seven people's worth.  Also realized I'm going broke buying points

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

I don’t do drugs, no.

You should man. Super fun.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, muledeerarea33? said:

Let’s go camping together.....

Haha! Dudes only.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Did anyone else go in a trance signing in 63 times and also accidentally end up with a subscription to wildlife views?

No but my son ended up buying a extra fishing license. It wouldn't let him exit out. 2 hours later we finally got our app's in. I was able to finally get azgfd on the phone to help us out. Total nightmare.  Thank God for the support from her. Good luck to the rest of you procrastinators. 

• Like 1

Ya I put in for bonus points last year and it costed me $300 for my sons sheep tag, 4 pts who would of thought..

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

If everyone else got as many emails and pop ups on their app from G&F as I did, it would be pretty hard to miss putting in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Not a single credit card hit yet. Stanley’s fault?

That's where the smart money is 😈

• Like 1