Sign in to follow this  
NoBull350

Outlaw bc777

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

Medical field?

Proctologist?

Wishful thinking FAG ! Only you would want bc777 to have his finger in the brown eye . You sick FUK !

50 minutes ago, JSR said:

Medical field?

Proctologist?

No silly hes going in as a mammogram tech, going to still play with racks ;)

1 hour ago, yotebuster said:

While I think it should have been harsher, as far as I understand it here is the punishment:

-10 years lost hunting privileges (this is all states btw, atleast those worth hunting)

-$18,000 in fines

- he lost his job

- this is the big one.  He is now a convicted felon.  This one I think people are underestimating, including noballs350.   This will likely cost him hundreds of thousands of dollars in the long run, banks most of the time won’t lend or if they do it’ll be at a higher rate, the job market is exceptionally small for convicted felons.   He can never be in possession of a gun for the rest of his life which effectively eliminates all hunting but bowhunting for him.  He likely will not be able to travel out of country (canada will not let him in).  If he ever goes through a divorce it’s extremely likely he’ll lose his kids as judges look heavily down upon felony convictions.  This thing is gonna follow him the rest of his life, the biggest being just his reputation around town.  I got a minor in possession when in college and I remember feeling like a criminal anywhere I went in town, dumbest thing ever, I was 3 months from turning 21 but it did teach me that the shame of breaking the law, even a stupid law is something I personally have a hard time dealing with.  Whether noballs350 is him or his brother, they are compensating hard by coming on here and making light of this.  His hunting career is effectively over and he just added about 10 more years onto his working life as retirement is going to be that much harder to achieve as a felon.  I wish the fees would atleast pay for all the trophy deer we as citizens lost, but the suffering this guy is gonna feel is gonna last long after this thread dries up.  

He could go live in CHAZ the new country inside of Seattle, he could be Governor ..

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

It’s a class 6 open felony . That means as soon as he pays his fines and is off probation it goes away . Another win the the outlaw if he can keep his nose clean . He went back to school and will be working in the medical field in 5 years . So that was a nice rant with zero merit. 

Well on my dental license application it said “have you ever been convicted of a felony” not “do you have a felony on your record”.  I’m guessing he’s far too stupid to get into any type of professional school so he won’t have to worry about it, but there’s no way in heck he’d ever get any type of medical license even if it is downgraded.  I’m sure he’s gonna be a nurses aid or something like that and wipe asses for a living which I guess is cool if you think it’s worth it in exchange for poaching a few deer. 

Wow, take away a poacher's right to hunt legally - that's the solution. Just amazing. In the end, it's like catching a bank robber and telling them they should stop it. He shakes his head in agreement, goes down the street to the first bank he finds and robs it. 

For guys like this it's open season 24/7 on whatever game they want. He just happened to get caught, and he learned how the process works and has become more educated in how not to get caught the next time. 

I'm glad he's a felon, and even more glad that he's part of a tight knit community who, by and large do things legally, and will scrutinize him more than the courts did.

I hope it takes him a long time to reconcile his actions with the standards of his family, community and the hunting community as a whole.

He chose his own destiny. 

18 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

Well on my dental license application it said “have you ever been convicted of a felony” not “do you have a felony on your record”.  I’m guessing he’s far too stupid to get into any type of professional school so he won’t have to worry about it, but there’s no way in heck he’d ever get any type of medical license even if it is downgraded.  I’m sure he’s gonna be a nurses aid or something like that and wipe asses for a living which I guess is cool if you think it’s worth it in exchange for poaching a few deer. 

I’m sorry you are an idiot ! It’s not a felony after probation is over . I feel sorry for people that call you their dentist ! 👎

41 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I’m sorry you are an idiot ! It’s not a felony after probation is over . I feel sorry for people that call you their dentist ! 👎

I feel sorry for people that have to call you Dad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Ohthatguy said:

I feel sorry for people that have to call you Dad.

It’s like I tell my son everyday ...... “  I tell him someday you will say my dad was a an a hole but ..... he taught me to work and not be a pussy !” That kid could drop out of school today and do better for himself than half of the fuks on here do . 

3 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

That was towards G&F   Not. Giving harsher penalties 

Lol they gave him all they could give him . Like I said his attorney did a great job ! Like yote buster said his life really could have been turned upside down ! As of now he is on two wheels and only he can decide to get it back on 4 wheels or put it on its top . 

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Seriously though Blake, make sure you check with the state board for medicine, optometry, or dentists before you go invest a bunch of money into an education because you will need to get some type of exception from the board to get a license with a felony on your record, whether it gets downgraded or not.   The only thing tougher then trying to pay off a $500,000 professional school education is doing it when you can’t practice legally.  It’ll come up in your application to school as well.  It won’t ask if you’re a felon, it’ll ask if you have ever been “accused or convicted of a felony”.  You’ll have to answer “yes” and then you’ll have to explain.  So good luck with it.  

• Like 2