Huntn coues

Happy Fathers Day

So what are you guy's doing today?

I just had some Bacon and da eggs made by my girls ;) Probably do some swimming later and a whole lotta

nothing after that.

I'm hoping to get my shop organized.

--Bill

My son, daughter, dad, wife, and mom are going out to eat for lunch. Hope everyone has a wonderful fathers dad.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY DADS AND GRANPAS

Well, I decided I would work a 12 hour shift at the Watertreatment Plant today so all the Fathers could swim in their pools and drink water. :lol: :lol: I do get on here every couple hours during my water labs. Hope everyone has a great Father's Day. :D

TJ

Hanging with my girls and my grandson and the son in law's--i will be heading to my Dads in a while--went to my father in laws yesterday.

Quiet day back in Wyoming after a week in Phx with the family. Yard work, oil changes and now just Resting up for work tomorrow.

Well went to work and cut about 20 cases of T-Bone steaks($3.49 A Pound) so the dad's with real jobs and weekends off could have a juicy steak for dinner. But I did get dinner made for me by the wife and two kids when I got home. Other then the burnt steaks that they forgot about on the grill(I do the grilling most of the time :lol: ) the meal was wonderful. Not often enough do we get a chance to eat together anymore.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there in coues land!

I took the ole' man to the D-BUMBS game. Sad Sad game. TJ what plant do you work at? Are you an O&M?

I work at the Chandler Watertreatment Plant off Pecos Rd. I was in maintenance for years and have spent the last 5 in operations. On 8 off 6!

D-BACKS certainly are having a tuff go of it lately.

TJ

Sounds like everyone had a great day!!!

My day yesterday was great as well;

- Slept in just a bit.

- Went to church with the family.

- Enjoyed biscuits & sausage gravy made by my wife.

- Started to watch the Open, but dozed-off....

- Woke-up & had an iced coffee to clear the cobwebs.

- Continued to watch the Open....

- Went to my brother's house with the family for a BBQ in honor of; Who else??? MY DAD!!!

- Finished watching the -Open (How about Tiger???? :blink: )

- Played & sang some songs with my brother & dad (guitars....).

- Went home & watched the new "space travel" series on Discovery & fell asleep...

GREAT Relaxing day!!!!

Best to all dads! ;)

S.

Had a good day.

Went fishing in the morning for a few hours at the ASU Research Park, landed a real nice catfish.

Wife made me breakfast

Went to the movies with the wife and daughter, saw the new Indiana Jones movie.

Had dinner at Chili's

Went home and watched the Lakers vs. Celtics on the big screen

Very relaxing day, indeed!

KP

Pops and I drug the big boat to Alamo and spent most of the weekend fishin' there. Pops caught twice as many fish as me.......but I caught the biggest :P Always good to spend time with Pops, it was a great trip! Happy late Fathers day to you all! JIM>

Jim, since its fathers day, you let him right?

Heck no.......I tried my darndest to catch up to him, but he beat me fair and square. It was embarrasing too 'cause he was using a plain ol' Senko rigged wacky style on a jig head!!! What's up with that!!! I threw everything I had and even tried to fish with the same wacky rig he was using, but I just didn't work it right I guess :P He knew what he was doing though, he pre-fished the weekend prior so I say it was an unfair victory for him ;) We did end up putting about 40 fish in the boat all together though!