Sign in to follow this  
AZElkhntr

swarovski nl pure

Is anyone going to get the new Swarovski nl pure’s?? Releases tomorrow?? 

If you have old glass to sell let me know what you have. Looking for 12X50 uhd vortex or EL 12x50’s

5 hours ago, AZElkhntr said:

Is anyone going to get the new Swarovski nl pure’s?? Releases tomorrow?? 

Nope!  Well not at this time, need to see 5-6 real reviews.  Then wait a year or two when they refine after all of the feedback.  Finally old enough to have learned not to get excited and then have buyers remorse.  But I will stare at them online a lot. :)  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, rcdinaz said:

Nope!  Well not at this time, need to see 5-6 real reviews.  Then wait a year or two when they refine after all of the feedback.  Finally old enough to have learned not to get excited and then have buyers remorse.  But I will stare at them online a lot. :)  

That’s why I’m on the hunt for someone trying to sell their old set up and not get the new ones myself lol. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AZElkhntr said:

That’s why I’m on the hunt for someone trying to sell their old set up and not get the new ones myself lol. 

I'm with this guy. 

If anyone wants to sell some EL 12s for  "if I don't mainline some heroin now I'm gonna die"  kind of prices I'm your guy.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm with this guy. 

If anyone wants to sell some EL 12s for  "if I don't mainline some heroin now I'm gonna die"  kind of prices I'm your guy.  

I am so glad the DEA isn't on this site, so they don't here about all the drugs bought and sold here, lol

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm with this guy. 

Bro just pack your 30s on your chest like a real man 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Tj_G91 said:

If they are even the slightest bit better than my 12 EL’s I’ll get them and sell my old ones here. 

Do it! Swaro should have pricing and specs up tomorrow. Word is they Should have 20% more field of view 😳