northAZarcher

Unit 33 question

On 7/16/2020 at 7:40 PM, 25-06 said:

Really?

GF officers get contracted to do security for the forest service.  I’m told it’s the only  overtime they get. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AZLance said:

boundary of what? it is in the middle of the unit...

by the map,its the boundry of the closed area.

Got it !

42 minutes ago, vitalzone said:

by the map,its the boundry of the closed area.

Got it !

got it! its closed to entry as of now. that means no entry to Rincons off of Reddington Road as of now.  I heard today that they are going to open Reddington road to thru traffic only soon. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AZLance said:

got it! its closed to entry as of now. that means no entry to Rincons off of Reddington Road as of now.  I heard today that they are going to open Reddington road to thru traffic only soon. 

By mid week.

On 7/16/2020 at 7:07 PM, muledeerarea33? said:

4? I thought Martin was the only 33 G&F guy? I guess his area will be easier this year, only having to check the rincons. But dang! Sad for the rincons!!!! It’s been hit hard with campers since the virus crap and now a fire. Them mountains will be wore out by the end of the year!

I wonder if he is the GF guy that lives in my neighborhood. I haven't had a chance to flag him down yet :)

The Coronado Forrest officials have been in meetings for a couple day's now. Discussing special permits for tag holder's to have access to burn area's. This includes the whole unit. I guess time will tell.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

I wonder if he is the GF guy that lives in my neighborhood. I haven't had a chance to flag him down yet :)

I’m not sure where he lives? Nice guy though if you do flag him down. I’ve had a few pleasant conversations with him over the years although it’s been awhile. His mom grew up with some of my family in globe. Don’t know him personally but have heard the family is good people.