Sign in to follow this  
UggRedBilly

No tag in the mail?

So I got drawn for a late 12aw hunt earlier this year. Got a zero guide fees hunt booked. I got the mail earlier and my dad and brother got their coues tags, but I got no tag in the mail. Is it normal that sometimes they dont arrive at the same time? We all live in the same house too

4 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

So I got drawn for a late 12aw hunt earlier this year. Got a zero guide fees hunt booked. I got the mail earlier and my dad and brother got their coues tags, but I got no tag in the mail. Is it normal that sometimes they dont arrive at the same time? We all live in the same house too

They mailed it to me . Thanks😁

Just kidding. I got mine today also

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Computer glitched. You didn't get drawn. Hope your deposit is refundable. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Wait really? It still says on azgfd I have it

Are you joking??  Or are you seriously worried???    Relax.....   If it says you were drawn on the portal, then you were drawn.  You'll get your tag. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

Wait really? It still says on azgfd I have it

Call your guide.   They’ll take care of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, stanley said:

Are you joking??  Or are you seriously worried???    Relax.....   If it says you were drawn on the portal, then you were drawn.  You'll get your tag. ;) 

Gotcha! I was really worried because this just seems unreal and I dont full believe it until it's in paper in my hands

You guys are gonna make this kid freak out. LoL

be patient...it’s coming. And good luck on the hunt. Had a blast in 12aw a few years ago.