Snapshot

Its Party time........Almost

The Tucson area CWT party is still on for Saturday July 12th. I think Amanda will be sending out reminders as well. The details of the party are listed below. If you are interested in coming, even if you might not make it, let me know, as I want to make sure that we have plenty for everyone.

When: Saturday July 12th, around 4:30 p.m

Where: Sahuarita, AZ You can P.M me and I will give you the address

What: For those that are interested in the quad ride, we will leave right from my house out the back trail at around 1:00 p.m.

It will probably be hot :( So I will have a cooler on my quad with cold drinks and water. Bring your Bino's if you like and I

will show you some decent areas for bucks,and you can bring a rifle to bang off a few long range shots ;) . We will return to the house around 4:00 p.m approx for the main party

The BBQ will start around 5:00 p.m or when everyone is ready. Bring what ever kind of meat you would like to grill. I will have extra as well . All side dishes, snacks, chips dips, and condiments etc will be provided. If you are a grill master or have a special dish to share, please feel free to bring it, grill it or whatever you like. Please bring your own beer or wine. Soft drinks and water will be available.

We will have horsehoes, music?, and just sittin around and B.S'ing. We can guess some rack scores (I have a couple) you can bring some as well. And there will be a raffle, so if you have some items to raffle to benefit CWT, bring them along. I will have outdoor lights and a campfire after dark (weather permitting).

For those of you coming from a distance, I have 4 acres with room for an RV or tents if you want to stay the night, and room in the house to crash as well.

Everyone is welcome to bring their significant other or friend, and if you can't find a babysitter you can bring the kids as well. I have a big screen t.v with DVD's and video games, and karoke, to keep em entertained.

It is monsoon season so if we get hit by an afternoon storm we will move the party into the house and or my steel building (we can grill in there)

If anyone has anything to add to the enterainment, feel free to mention it.

i will be there and have lots of fish to fry up so if somebody has a fryer they can bring i will supply the fish(walleye,bass,northern pike, sunfish).i don't live too far from snapshot and have a huge backyard with a rv hookup so you can stay there as well if you bring an rv.

i will be there and have lots of fish to fry up so if somebody has a fryer they can bring i will supply the fish(walleye,bass,northern pike, sunfish).i don't live too far from snapshot and have a huge backyard with a rv hookup so you can stay there as well if you bring an rv.

Gotcha covered on the fryer. fried fish sounds excellent!

If I am off work the wife and I'll be there. I have a cooler on the prowler as well but there might not be a whole lot of room for water...jk!

Phil

I will not be able to make it.

I already asked for Sat off to take advantage of the fourth of July weekend. I can't take another Sat off.

I am sure you all will have a great time, sorry I won't make it.

:ph34r:

I already asked for Sat off to take advantage of the fourth of July weekend. I can't take another Sat off.

Sorry you can't make it! maybe next time. I will post some pics of the party and quad ride.

PM me with your address and I will tow my trailer over to your house so that the Rhino if yours (or Ranger, I forgot which) can get some hours on it... Ya know, dont want that gas sitting in the tank too long, even with Stabil in it :D

And Phil... No your not kidding!

PM me with your address and I will tow my trailer over to your house so that the Rhino if yours (or Ranger, I forgot which) can get some hours on it... Ya know, dont want that gas sitting in the tank too long, even with Stabil in it :D

And Phil... No your not kidding!

Well maybe just a little room! :P The wife will make me put a few bottles of water in there.

Phil

I will definately be able to make this one! Its on my scheduled days off!!! Woo Hoo! The ice chest and the quad are ready to roll! ;)

What a bummer! :( My weekend to work but I will be there in thought. Take lots of pics and I'm sure it will be a good time had by all. Hate to miss the fish fry.

ps....just in case I get sick how far is it to the party from Mesa? :lol:

TJ