Edge

556 ammo

Testing the waters here...

I may be putting 1500 rounds of 556, 55gr PMC up for sale for a friend. Would there be any interest at .45 -.50¢ a round, 500rd minimum?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Edge said:

Testing the waters here...

I may be putting 1500 rounds of 556, 55gr PMC up for sale for a friend. Would there be any interest at .45 -.50¢ a round, 500rd minimum?

I would!

If it becomes available ill let you know.

Better than $600 per 1,000 steel cased Tula's. Less than Ammoseek lowest. Great deal now. Horrible 1 year ago. Fun times.

who ever buys it save your brass, PMC brass is some of the best brass ever for reloading .223 especially there earlier brass form the 90's

• Like 3

Dad and I bought almost a full pallet way back when it hit the shelves. I wanna say 90-93 was like 250 cases if I recall then a year later we did .308. I thinking with my FFL I pad less than 2.00 a box of 20 loaded ammo . mainly it was to use for our bolt guns brass, shooting p-dogs. I still have a bunch of unopened case both in FMJ and Leaded hunting rounds some of it I have shot around 10 times with no issues and just some trimming. I know for the 2 guns I neck sized only PMC brass always loaded nice and not super tight like winchester.

this is the old red and white labled pmc stuff

9 hours ago, Boarman03 said:

Better than $600 per 1,000 steel cased Tula's. Less than Ammoseek lowest. Great deal now. Horrible 1 year ago. Fun times.

I knew this would happen.  Boarman has to validate all ammo prices/sales.  Im glad this finally met your approval.  

Side note, my dad always told me a good deal is a state of mind.  example, you are out of gas, without a gas can and 40 miles to the nearest gas station. Its 110 outside and you and your family are roasting.  Someone stops and has 5 gallons they offer to sell you for 50 dollars.  That is 3 times the going rate.  Is that a good deal?  Or do you check your Gas buddy app and decide to pass?  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, cactusjack said:

Side note, my dad always told me a good deal is a state of mind.  example, you are out of gas, without a gas can and 40 miles to the nearest gas station. Its 110 outside and you and your family are roasting.  Someone stops and has 5 gallons they offer to sell you for 50 dollars.  That is 3 times the going rate.  Is that a good deal?  Or do you check your Gas buddy app and decide to pass?  

The ol lady wants a divorce, the kids are hers. They take a hike, time to learn what a great guy they had. 

There's no cell service cuz the ol lady went with Cricket so her little  terrors could be on the family plan.

The gal stopping to offer me gas is a successful stripper with sell out shows in Vegas, 40 miles ahead. She suddenly realized we dated in high school and she still carries a torch.

She slides over and we exit the chit show in her 3LT Vette convertible hoping to make the Excalibur buffet before her next show.

As we hit 140 on hwy 93, she asks if I'd have any interest in managing her 30000 acre private hunting ranch in ñorthern Idaho...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, cactusjack said:

dont ask me.  That is between you and Boarman.

No approval or disapproval. Honesty. My friend's prices are higher for steel cased 223 which he told me was in line with Ammoseek, and surprisingly he was right. That meant this was clearly a better deal. I hadn't been following the prices. I'm pretty well set.

And of course I like a good deal. And I share the good deals with others, like the Savages at Walmart deal last month, and when Bass Pro had 9mm at $0.17 per round.

But hey, your comment was good for a laugh. And since that makes you happy, glad to be of service. And the price was very cheap, a good deal?. Everyone needs to keep a good sense of humor right now. Too much ill will going on in the country, and that's not good for anybody.

I personally think it's all over priced right now, unless you have to have it. It was great when it was under priced and abundant. That we all enjoyed.

So, who doesn't like a good deal?