Sign in to follow this  
GRONG

This is the stuff dreams are made of.......

Everything from now on just isn't worth going after. :( Thanks for ruining it for everyone. :angry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unbelievable! Thanks for sharing but not sure I would have. Do you have to look over yout shoulder everywhere you go now? ;)

Any one know a nice WMA girl I could marry? :lol: :lol: :lol: We could surely go shed hunting as to "spend more time together" right? :P :lol: But no seriously, anyone? :huh: :huh:

Bad AZZZ horns Josh..

Did the native who sold them know what they are worth? Or did old allen snake oil the guy? Just curious how much chedder the guy got is all. You need not answer that if it's private of course. I know you're a business man too. But I wonder...... :wacko: :huh:

Any one know a nice WMA girl I could marry? :lol: :lol: :lol: We could surely go shed hunting as to "spend more time together" right? :P :lol: But no seriously, anyone? :huh: :huh:

Yer gunna have to step to the back of the line bro... ;)

I really think I would puke, or pass out if I glassed that buck up. And I am not being sarcastic with that either!

Did the native who sold them know what they are worth? Or did old allen snake oil the guy? Just curious how much chedder the guy got is all. You need not answer that if it's private of course. I know you're a business man too. But I wonder...... :wacko: :huh:

Ya Alan paid him A LOT of money for that antler. I won't say how much but it'd make you want to go find the other half. If you knew Alan you wouldn't second guess him at all. He treats all of them so overly fair its crazy. I got a lot of respect for the man....... He wouldn't take advantage of anyone, even if the person was asking to be ripped off.

It's funny cause now they think that any coues antler they find is worth bookoo money. Whatever keeps em lookin I guess. That's why they always bring the big ones to him.

Thanks for filling me in bro ;) . Another question you might help me with............. Does the NASHC require that the person recognized for the antler be the finder of it? And how come nothing seems current on their site? just wondering what's the deal with that site. I've been wanting to join and submit some bone. :huh:

No, the NASHC does not require you to be the finder, in fact they don't even ask that anymore. 10 years ago they wanted to know who found and who owned but now it's just who the owner is.

To be honest with you the NASHC has made some promises over the past few years and nothing has come of it as far as I can tell. Now, don't think that I think that means they're liars. All those guys have their own lives and jobs to do first and I'm sure the record book is just secondary to them. But when they say scoring period for such and such is over for the next recording period it would seem that a book should follow sometime after. Wrong. Last I heard, about 2 yrs ago, was that they were going to place the 3rd and 4th scoring period all together in the same 3rd edition record book. Haven't heard a word about it though. Best you could do is call Tom Miller and ask him yourself I guess.

Im not gunna lie josh, I just peed a little with excitement after seeing those :lol:

I can't breathe I am laughing so hard over here!!!!

Those are SWEET :o DANG! Some guy gave me a huge set of coues sheds once (maybe 120-130") but 150"+ is unreal. ;)

HAHAHAHA!!! You're good people Russ!