Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

Vaccine Trial

Given my current condition with COPD, etc., I'm sure this will shock some of you, but I'd like you all  to know that I volunteered for the vaccine trials for Covid-19, held here in the  Glendale area. The vaccine was created in a Russian lab. I received my first shot today at 9:00 am, and it’s completely safe, with иo side effects whatsoeveя. I feelshκι χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уtr.

wacky1.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Gotta keep a sense of humor up these days 🤣

The air in these parts has been a bit heavy lately, so I figured I'd lighten it a tad. 😉

• Like 2

Just a question: Did you receive the vaccine injection or is this both a vaccine and placebo injection for two groups? If you received the vaccine please let us know how it works after you build up your immunity, and subject yourself to the general public. Thanks

8 minutes ago, nw07heavy said:

Just a question: Did you receive the vaccine injection or is this both a vaccine and placebo injection for two groups? If you received the vaccine please let us know how it works after you build up your immunity, and subject yourself to the general public. Thanks

Did you read the entire post??? It was satire -- a joke. 🙄 

The placebo was vodka taken orally. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1