Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

12AW Youth Oct

Was going to bring a jacket.. saw the temps with a low of 50.

I don't think I've seen a 50/80 at Jacobs Lake on a hunt! We'll still bring everything for the freak snow storm, but it's looking like it's going to be a lot warmer this time around. 

• Like 2

Best of luck. Last time we did this hunt it was 18 degrees Monday morning. This year is a burner.

12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Was going to bring a jacket.. saw the temps with a low of 50.

I don't think I've seen a 50/80 at Jacobs Lake on a hunt! We'll still bring everything for the freak snow storm, but it's looking like it's going to be a lot warmer this time around. 

Well, rest assured they will still be on top!

Ive always wanted to do this hunt but it never worked out.  Good luck man and have a frikin blast!

A cold front is moving in bringing temps of 72/39 for Friday then 7 degrees older for Saturday and 52/28 on Sunday. 

• Like 2

Some of my favorite memories come from that Kiabab doe hunt!!!!    Soak it up and take lots of pics for the memories!!!!!!

Regarding the weather, I agree with bigorange!  Looks like it will be perfect!!   Funny you mention "the freak snowstorm....".  Big +1 on that!!!  I have been surprised fairly often by a snowstorm on that hunt.  Often just flurries, but good to be prepped none the less. ;) 

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Did this hunt last year and it was 17 degrees opening morning.    Great country and a great time.    FYI - I always pack for snow every time I leave the valley.   No need to be cold.  

was 18 degrees last weekend up there.  the mornings are going to be chilly.

my son's first tag.  Can't wait.  see you all up there.

• Like 4

My son tagged out on his fist hunt. Great experience- just wish we didn't have a 6.5 hour drive home yesterday.

I have some updated intel for any person who is hunting the early 12aw hunt.  PM me if anyone can use it.

• Like 2