SirRoyal

Recreational Trail Camera use is at Stake!

38 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Because of the pepper spray?

Nah, the one cat I forgot to declaw.   Thought we had an understanding.   Apparently not.  

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, 654321 said:

This same thing happened years back when the department decided to ban baiting.  Lots of people cried and complained, came up with every excuse in the book why baiting should be allowed and it was just big bad government encroaching on the way they choose to hunt, just another stupid regulation and unenforceable.  Well here we are years later and most people don't even realize baiting was once legal and guess what hunting is still going strong I imagine the same will hold true with the banning of trail cams for the take of wildlife.

And so is baiting ,LOL.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, az300wby said:

The word punk is so old fashion.  Pre trail cameras.  

Care to talk about this in person over breakfast I'll even buy! 😁

pretty sure that the people that oppose the tail cam ban the most (outfitters) have the money backing they need to lawyer up. Donating money for the cause will only put money in their pockets. A3 has a LOT of money behind them and probably the most at stake if the ban happens. 

• Like 2

I answered your question on page 3! Man you really want to buy me breakfast.  You can send me 22 ammo instead.  

Due to COVID 19 I’ll decline.  But let me know when you go check your trail cameras so I can turn you in.  But if you can beat me in arm wrestling I will look the other way!  Tough guy!  
yee yee

• Haha 1

I have made my point ! Thank you for the responses yea or nay . We are a democracy so I say let Freedom Reign!

I apologize if I responded in a personal way to some based on emotion ! 

Life is too short , Life is a gift from our Creator! So I want to spend it wisely!

This is SirRoyal signing off! God Bless! 

On 12/7/2020 at 8:03 AM, GreyGhost85 said:

pretty sure that the people that oppose the tail cam ban the most (outfitters) have the money backing they need to lawyer up. Donating money for the cause will only put money in their pockets. A3 has a LOT of money behind them and probably the most at stake if the ban happens. 

Do you think they can’t find stuff without cams? I bet they still do alright. 

7 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

And where did I say that? What is this CNN?

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I thought you meant cam ban would severely hurt them. I could have been wrong. Without cams they will do ok still. Wasn’t arguing with you on it. 

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

He probably took you literally and thought you actually meant "tail cam" and not "trail cam".  I assume he just didnt realize it was a typo and just thinks guides get a lot of a$$. 

• Like 1

Good ourfitters will do fine without cameras just like they did 20 years ago. It will just cost a lot more money to find the same amount of big animals. An outfitter can run 500 cameras for a year for the price of one guide scouting for a year. 

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

They will still find stuff but it will definitely hurt them . I’ll bet ya dollars to doughnut’s A3 will still run a few cams deep in 23N and 23S . 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2020 at 8:03 AM, GreyGhost85 said:

I agree I figured the same thing they are loaded as well as mossback

50 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

He probably took you literally and thought you actually meant "tail cam" and not "trail cam".  I assume he just didnt realize it was a typo and just thinks guides get a lot of a$$. 

Weren’t you the one who was wanting to be a guide? You don’t know half the chit to be close to one. Have you killed a mule deer yet? Bull elk? You talk a big game like you know all things hunting but can’t show chit. When you came at me for being “privileged” I lost all respect for you. Did you ask to put in for elk with some people because you didn’t know jack about elk hunting and wanted them to show you how to hunt? Your a little punk ace dude and don’t know when to shut your mouth. 

• Like 1