Elkhunter1

You guys SUCK!

Which CW member made this mess? Failing to see why guys on the website “suck” because OP found trash in the desert. 

58 minutes ago, Elkhunter1 said:

NO, what I want seems to be beyond your compression.  

My Compression?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i was near horseshoe  lake tha other in the burned area,from a glassing spot, not in a trail and found cans of beer, that could be only a hunter, a can of beer doesn't weight much when is empty.

I rarely see this from people that are really into hunting like on this forum.  For one tall these little pistol and AR shooting spots don't even have enough room to set up for 100yd work let alone any real practice.  I saw 3 different groups on Saturday just in one little stretch of desert and I guarantee they were not working on anything for hunting. 

Glad to see people are cleaning this stuff up!  I wish G&F & the LEO's would actually write some big tickets for this stuff.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rcdinaz said:

I rarely see this from people that are really into hunting like on this forum.  For one tall these little pistol and AR shooting spots don't even have enough room to set up for 100yd work let alone any real practice.  I saw 3 different groups on Saturday just in one little stretch of desert and I guarantee they were not working on anything for hunting. 

Glad to see people are cleaning this stuff up!  I wish G&F & the LEO's would actually write some big tickets for this stuff.

Me too.  It wouldn’t be hard.  G&F watch people fishing before they confront them. I was there once just hanging out with others fishing and the game warden pulls up and asked the two that were fishing for their licenses and didn’t even talk to the four others that weren’t, this was after the poles were put as we were about to leave so no one actually had a pole on their hands. They could do just that.  Watch and pounce on them when they drive away after not picking up their brass.  Make a weekend out of it and get a dozen cops out there and crack down.  Trash in the desert makes me sick.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Me too.  It wouldn’t be hard.  G&F watch people fishing before they confront them. I was there once just hanging out with others fishing and the game warden pulls up and asked the two that were fishing for their licenses and didn’t even talk to the four others that weren’t, this was after the poles were put as we were about to leave so no one actually had a pole on their hands. They could do just that.  Watch and pounce on them when they drive away after not picking up their brass.  Make a weekend out of it and get a dozen cops out there and crack down.  Trash in the desert makes me sick.  

I and my friend were fishing Riggs Flat and just slaying them (Little Rainbows).  We cooked a few that were foul hooked for lunch and let all the others go.  We went back and continued to slay them on flies and finally decided to pack it in with a couple hours of daylight left.  We pulled into shore and was planning to get the Blazer to load the boat.  They came to the boat all friendly and asked how fishing was and what not.  They were genuinely disappointed to not bust us for doing something nefarious.  There were three of them, all in plain clothes.  And do you think those guys would help us load the boat onto the top of my Blazer?  They took off really quick as if there was others to bust.  Hardly anyone was up there at the time.  I think they may have sold the good ole boy situation to any others watching if they had helped the two old guys load the boat on top of the Blazer!  I realize they deal with the bad guys much of the time and expect the worst.  I find it a somewhat humorous story, though.      

• Like 3

5 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Which CW member made this mess? Failing to see why guys on the website “suck” because OP found trash in the desert. 

My Compression?

It's  called auto-correct, and it sucks too.

By looking at the Vortex and PSE stickers I just assumed you liked garbage so I left it all out there for you....

All kidding aside, you're a good dude for cleaning it up.  most people that do that stuff are not die hard outdoorsman.  They are most likely not hunters or just white trash rednecks. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, ElChapo said:

By looking at the Vortex and PSE stickers I just assumed you liked garbage so I left it all out there for you....

All kidding aside, you're a good dude for cleaning it up.  most people that do that stuff are not die hard outdoorsman.  They are most likely not hunters or just white trash rednecks. 

All the stickers and those two are what you fixated on.....lol