1uofacat

Longest two weeks of the year

My portal accurately reflects my apps. My wife's on the other hand....

She was put in for an elk point only and nothing else. Her portal shoes no elk point, no elk app, but a random antelope app. I am hoping it is just a "place holder" type deal but we will see and we will get it sorted.

On 2/18/2021 at 12:23 PM, 1uofacat said:

I just spoke to the G&F.  My wife's app doesn't show up on her portal account so I called... The lady I spoke with said there were 215K apps received & they are entering them manually into portal accounts.  They expect to be complete in a week, but wouldn't run the draw until they were.  She could see her app btw.

They still hope to run it next Friday, but it depends on them completing the portal updates & when that's done.

So you are required to have an portal account to be in the draw ?

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Nope 

Thats what I thought, so why do they have to wait untill they manually load the apps in to the portal accounts before they run the draw ?

14 minutes ago, vitalzone said:

Thats what I thought, so why do they have to wait untill they manually load the apps in to the portal accounts before they run the draw ?

i dunno. wouldnt be surprised if the person he talked to didnt know what they were saying. unless they changed it, my dad doesnt have one. he got ram last year. 

• Like 2

On 2/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, trphyhntr said:

i dunno. wouldnt be surprised if the person he talked to didnt know what they were saying. unless they changed it, my dad doesnt have one. he got ram last year. 

My family all have portal accounts.  The issue was I wanted to change the cc to on my wife's app to a different card, but according to her portal account my wife hadn't applied so I couldn't change the cc.  That's why I called the g&f.

I was told the only way to change the cc was either through a g&f employee logged into the system, or through the portal account.  The g&f employee could see her app in the system & was able to manually input a different cc number.

Since we technically have until midnight on the 25th to update cards, if the portals don't show you applied & nobody may be there to answer calls after hours, they need to have the portal accounts updated or you won't be able to change them without calling/speaking with them.

On 2/20/2021 at 9:42 AM, vitalzone said:

Thats what Im thinking also,most likely the day after card updates they will run the draw

Friday morning...gonna be a long week. LoL

• Like 1

So just want to verify.. my account says " Looks like you did not apply for the most recent Big Game Draw! " I for sure did and have receipts. Do I need to reach out to G&F or am I all good and it's just their new system?

39 minutes ago, AZ513 said:

So just want to verify.. my account says " Looks like you did not apply for the most recent Big Game Draw! " I for sure did and have receipts. Do I need to reach out to G&F or am I all good and it's just their new system?

We’re all gonna make it brah. 

• Like 2