Apache7mm

San Carlos OPEN for Fishing

Hunting, Fishing, and Recreation on San Carlos for Non-Members is currently OPEN as of today.  Permits will only be sold at the Department office off Hwy70 at mp 272.5 in Peridot AZ at this time.  CDC Guidelines will still be in effect with any gatherings limited to 50 people or less, wearing of masks while in close contact with anyone, sanitizing, etc. 

If anyone has specific questions I can always be of service at 928.200.2209.

DAN

• Like 7

Is there any water in  San Carlos Lake?  Didnt it have a die off last year?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rossislider said:

After my turkey tag fiasco last year, I want no part of the San Carlos.

That was a VERY raw deal they served up a bunch of guys.  I have 0 respect for their tribal game commission after that went down.  

• Like 3

Just now, HuntHarder said:

That was a VERY raw deal they served up a bunch of guys.  I have 0 respect for their tribal game commission after that went down.  

A lot of us feel that way.

I sure wouldn't mind a Turkey Tag. It is getting harder to draw one every year and the sand is running out of my hour glass.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

I sure wouldn't mind a Turkey Tag. It is getting harder to draw one every year and the sand is running out of my hour glass.

They are more than willing to sell you one. Now letting you use that tag you paid for...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rossislider said:

They are more than willing to sell you one. Now letting you use that tag you paid for...

I've lived and hunted here since 77 and this is the first time there was a snafu. I agree it is bogus they didn't at least return a portion of the tag cost.

I would have been satisfied with a future turkey tag. Heck even one of the four promised return phone calls for the director would have meant something.

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

I would have been satisfied with a future turkey tag. Heck even one of the four promised return phone calls for the director would have meant something.

. Az doesn't pass out refunds for unused tag

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AZBIG10 said:

. Az doesn't pass out refunds for unused tag

I don't think you understand the discussion or the context of the situation (as usual).

• Haha 1