Sign in to follow this  
joe hunter

She’s gone..

2 hours ago, Hucker said:

In my opinion, part of the problem with the drop in Testosterone in young men is that we are not supposed to be creating warriors because it perpetuates "toxic masculinity," a great evil to all who are not, well, you fill in the blanks.  Since our country was founded on toxic masculinity (think: crossing the Delaware River on Christmas), it must be cancelled, because it represents all that is evil in the world, right now.  We must raise our boys to be soft, because soft boys are unintimidating and that makes people feel good, especially those with naturally soft boys.

I'd like to think I am raising some leaders of the future free wold.  I have a Master's degree in coaching toxic masculinity....and working on a PhD.

1615329156985541639739603412637_39756196383739.jpg

26 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

my friend had a flat tire, he posted a pic on FB that he was waiting for AAA. pure soyboy 

Time to look for a different friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

my friend had a flat tire, he posted a pic on FB that he was waiting for AAA. pure soyboy 

Pure soy boy because he posted on FB or because he was waiting for AAA?  Both is a reason to kick him in the fleshy sack where his balls should be.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

My wife's friend called her to the gas station cuz her car wouldn't start.  Wife gets there and tells dude pop the hood and he rolls his eyes. She tightens battery terminal and says try it now. Car starts right up.  His woman tore his a$$ up on that one!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Your friend...🤔

• Haha 1