NOFX

2011 Oct. Coues

Here he is.

post-2335-0-62710000-1319744955_thumb.jpg

post-2335-0-69661500-1319744970_thumb.jpg

post-2335-0-59813700-1319745449_thumb.jpg

Long story short cause Im headed out to help my bro-in-law on his hunt. Saw one non-shooter opening morning and then nothin till wednesday when I glassed up two 80-85 in. bucks and let them walk. Frustrated I headed out Thursday morning on my long trek in, stopping along the way to glass up bushes, trees and rocks. At my last glassing spot I set up and instantly glassed this guy up at 750 yds. I need to mention that I was hunting alone and that I am not real comfy with that long of a shot yet. So, I stalked to within 300 yards, peaked over the bushes and to my relief he was still there. I set up and laid him to rest with one shot. when I got to him, I gave my self high fives and then realized just how far from any road we were and that he was really heavy. Oh well, I got him out, cant walk today and it was all worth it. Dale at Wild Heritage Taxidermy taped him at 112 2/8"

That's it here he is? Story Man! :D What a Stud!!!

freaknasty!

what a coues!

james

That there is a STUD ... I am sure there are a few smaller guys that won't be sad to not have him busting them from all the does during the Rut. Awesome Deer, Awesome country ( looks familiar) ;) ;)