AGFD News

AGFD news What would you think of a new online club for hunters?

Everything you listed should be a fundamental service provided to all sportsmen in this state, not requiring an extra fee. Sportsmen groups supported the simplified fee structure, and the day it was approved you raised prices on every tag in the state. Now you would like to provide basic services to sportsmen at an added cost. Not cool. See you at the meetings.

• Like 5

They can't even run a draw web site, how are they going to run an online hunting club?

• Like 3

The Goldwater institute should look into this. I don't even think it's legal for a state department to run a private club.

• Like 4

Just what they are calling it alone makes me cringe: "fee-based online club"??? What the heck is the G&F doing proposing something with a description like that? The benefits they discuss have nothing to do with being "online" even. It is just weird. If they really wanted to do something to charge for new privileges, wouldn't you call it a "Dedicated Hunter" or "Platinum License" club or member etc so people like me don't think the department is 100% ridiculous?

You need to FIX what's broke before you jump into any other endeavors. Like the draw "Online" or offline situation, publishing the results in more timely fashion. If you can't do it for all of us what makes you think you can single out a group of us.

Guest akaspecials

Don't make AZ a pay to play state. This is sickening and I will be at at least one meeting to voice my displeasure.

Absolutely horrible idea. The turning tags in and getting points back is a great idea, but having to pay to do that???? To quote espn "come on mannnnnnnnn"

• Like 3

Absolutely horrible idea. The turning tags in and getting points back is a great idea, but having to pay to do that???? To quote espn "come on mannnnnnnnn"

I'm a strong supporter of azgfd and I think they get way to much criticism and not enough praise for all the hard work they do for us but this time I think Casey has it right on, "come on mannnnnnnn." :rolleyes:

TJ

• Like 2

I'm a strong supporter of azgfd and I think they get way to much criticism and not enough praise for all the hard work they do for us but this time I think Casey has it right on, "come on mannnnnnnn." :rolleyes:

TJ

dude theyve been reading my posts on here, theyre trolling me hard right now. this cant be real life.

• Like 2

Curious. Has anyone else been contacted by G&F because of posts on CWT? I was recently and was a little surprised, but it's all good nonetheless.

Curious. Has anyone else been contacted by G&F because of posts on CWT? I was recently and was a little surprised, but it's all good nonetheless.

How could AZGFD get your contact info from CWT?

• Like 3