BeardownAZ

Item found in Unit 27

I found an item today in Unit 27. If you lost this item, you know what I'm talking about. PM me with description and area you think u last remember it being.

• Like 9

I lost some swaro binos two rifles camera backpack oh and a 390 bull.lol. Good for you trying to find the owner hope you get some good luck.

• Like 2

I have a buddy that lost something yesterday in 27. Call or text me at 928-587-3099 and I will give you a discription and place.

Hi I am the friend that assassin is referring to. I just got back from going back to look for it when he called and told me that someone posted that they had found something in 27, that is when my faith in humanity has been restored. I actually cried!, I don't do that often. My phone number is 928-242-8207. Email is mxslaugh@gmail.com

Blue Vista lookout. I have the serial numbers

When this is resolved we would like to know what you lost. And then we would like to say what a great guy BeardownAZ is. Lots of great people here that realize the goodness in doing the right thing!

• Like 1

Someone needs to get ahold of beardown the suspense is killing me lmao

Good people does not begin to describe BeardownAZ. While scouting Unit 27 with a friend on Saturday I put down my swarovski spotting scope. After glassing around the area with our binos we packed up to leave, and I forgot I had taken the scope off my tripod. It was 8 o'clock that night when I realized what I had done. We went back this morning and of course it was gone, and I was devastated. Thanks for Beardown picking it up and posting on Coues Whitetail. I now get to get the scope back, hunt with my kids, and my wife is not as upset with me!

• Like 25

BeardownAz, you're the man! Mike is a super guy who is always willing to pitch in and help out. It came back to him today. I hope you guys kill a giant on your next tag. Nice work!

• Like 4