BeardownAZ

Item found in Unit 27

Somebody should point this family to sweet spot in 27... Just sayin.

I am still in shock, stand up people. Let me know if you ever draw a 6a tag. It would be my pleasure to spend time with such good peeps.

I am still in shock, stand up people. Let me know if you ever draw a 6a tag. It would be my pleasure to spend time with such good peeps.

Pretty sure there will be some of that headed their way. Pretty knowledgeable folks he has met recently. Forgetfull, but knowledgeable.

BearDownAZ- Shoot me a PM and the Arizona Predator Callers Organization will send you a free Coyote Rage DVD. We keep a mess of them in stock for events such as this.

• Like 3

We appreciate all the positive responses. It's really humbling to hear all the kind words and comments and offers of hunting and help.

• Like 1

Way to go BeardownAZ! Great handle by the way! LOL! Nice to see that some folks are still as honest as can be! Puts a huge smile on my face! God Bless you Brother!