BeardownAZ

Item found in Unit 27

In the process of getting it returned. My dad should get credit too, he's not a CW member but still. I could not believe what we found. I thought honestly someone was playing a trick on us. But felt weird picking it up. Didn't know if we should leave it or not.

Figured someone else would grab it either way if the original owner wasn't close by So we thought we'd post around and see what happened. We just thought how we'd feel if one of us did the same thing, and left something like that. Glad the owner was found

• Like 18

Classy move! This site is fantastic. That good karma may not be a good sign for the Devils this year.

• Like 1

Good job to you Beardownaz and to your dad. Very classy move.

Your a class act Beardownaz!!! Nice to see there are still honest people out there!!!

Thank you to you and your dad for taking the time to secure the scope and report it here so the owner could claim it! This is exactly the type of thing that this Lost and Found subforum was created for! Awesome!!

Guest wdenike

BeardownAZ,

It is evident what kind of parents raised your Dad. As to what was passed on to you. Hope there are some little ones around the BeardownAZ household to continue to follow their dads tracks down the trail, as we need as many as possible in these days!!!! :D :D :D :D Class Act!!!!

Take care, Willie