"

Senators approved 11 gun-related bills in total.

They include regulations for homemade firearms, background checks for ammunition purchases, a ban on magazines holding more than 10 rounds, a mandate to report lost or stolen guns, a ban on loaning firearms to friends, and funding for a gun-violence research center."

What a bunch of nut jobs! This is why the supreme court is so important

• Like 2

That idiot senator at he end calls them "military assault weapons", I mean how big of a turd sand which does this guy eat every day.

• Like 2

a sad day for Cali for sure... I hope other states don't follow

"Loaning firearms to friends"

If it wasn't for this most of my family would have never hunted growing up. I've also loaned rifles to several friends who have now become avid hunters because of it.

• Like 6

I hope Trump extends the wall up the Colorado River to the Nevada border. Then we can gate off I-10 and I-8.

• Like 7

"I think it's too risky to put a lot of hard work, decades of hard work, before the voters of California. We don't know if it passes or not,"

And they think that people wanting to commit mass murder will abide by their 10 round mag rule.

I drive to So Cal every day for work. Its the one place I feel I need a gun. Go figure....................BOB!

dang it California!!!! Now all your half as$ wanna be "gun guys" are gonna move to AZ! We have enough of your rejects already! And I appoligize to the 3, maybe 4 people who grew up in Cali and are actually decent. But I only know 2 of you so....

• Like 5

When I read stuff like this it makes me go home stroke my AR and pull the charging handle. Probably load some 30 round mags tonight for heck of it

• Like 2

"I think it's too risky to put a lot of hard work, decades of hard work, before the voters of California. We don't know if it passes or not,"

Elitist pr1cks.

And they wonder why we are ticked off and ready to bring in a guy like Trump for no other reason to see them wet their collective diapers.

California is adorable. I have a "push button", 10rd, $50 SKS that my wife can put 10/10 into a silhouette offhand @ 400. Keep pushing with the prohibition Bloomberg, history proves it's a winning strategy.

I grew up in Havasu & unfortunately am stuck in the communist state of mexifornia until my daughter graduates high school in 2 years.

There are a lot of guys who hunt & are into shooting sports here, but we are overruled by the libtard nation!! I can't wait to leave.

I moved here for work money was great at the time. Now I have my own construction business that gets us by, but when my daughters is

out of school its GOODBYE to this SH**HOLE. Not everyone that lives in Cali is a nutjob just some of us stuck here finishing out our

prison sentence so please give some of us poor bastards a break!!

• Like 2