Okbow87

2016 Wyoming Lope

It's no AZ monster, but I thought you guys might want to see him still. I had a couple days at the end of the season after guiding to get out and hunt for myself with a couple of buddies a long for the ride. Pretty pleased!

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

• Like 10

Looks like an AZ monster to me! The bodies are so much bigger in northern antelope they can be deceiving! I bet that buck is bigger then 80% of the antelope killed in AZ on a given year!

• Like 1

Good looking Buck! What contour is you barrel?

Haha, sorry to leave you guys hanging on the gun. It's a 7 wsm, surgeon rsr action, krieger heavy palma 1:9 twist spiral fluted with 5/8x24 threads for the badger thruster break or my suppressor, jewel trigger, manners t2 stock, seekins wsm bottom metal(mag out in picture), and a nf sfp atacr moar in seekins rings. Running 180 vld's 3013 fps.

Thanks for the kind words about my goat!

• Like 2

That barrel should be around 6.5 #. With the spiral flutes what it the weight on the barrel?

I honestly couldn't tell you. Its been a couple years since I had that gun built. I don't typically hunt with that gun. I have shot a couple of matches with it and shoot long range for fun with it.