Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

petition to unlock this thread

Im sure a lot of people over scored this ram..... I know I did...it's not an exact science when trying to score from pics.....

Im sure a lot of people over scored this ram..... I know I did...it's not an exact science when trying to score from pics.....

exactly. but were talking about the dude in the thread linked in the OP who had seen it from 30 feet away he said. and called people names for guessing off pics. its a great ram, its the greatest of all time in my opinion.

exactly. but were talking about the dude in the thread linked in the OP who had seen it from 30 feet away he said. and called people names for guessing off pics. its a great ram, its the greatest of all time in my opinion.

Wasn't 30' it was 10 yds.... just sayin

• Like 1

Well He ll I thought he was 200 as well. Maybe he has a tiny head idk. He apparently was 15yrs old and has prolly run thru more ewes than even you have!

You that bored or just want to see how many pages it will go?

nah, but theres some leftover crow in that thread that needs to be ate.
dang was it 15?

That's the rumour. This thing must have a tiny head. He looks unreal.

First time i heard of this thread!! I usually try not to get caught up with these upset debates but I couldn't stop reading it!!!! Ha ha

Man all I can say is

tumblr_inline_mp0k04Odms1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 2

Wasn't 30' it was 10 yds.... just sayin
30' or 10 yds which is it?