rossislider

*Updated W/Pics *My Son Wants to Clean Your Skulls

I have a coyote head in the freezer, my sons friend killed it and left the head. Your welcome to it, but i'm in north phx. I dont need it back either

• Like 1

Sean, I just came back from a javelin hunt and for some reason I brought my skinned skull home. My wife said to me, "what are you taking that skull home for?" I really didn't know until now. It would be a pleasure to have your son work on this. I just might have something else in the freezer as well. I will let you know tomorrow. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ, let me know and we will definitely get with you to pick it up.

Thank you for all of the offers and encouragement from everyone. With what has been offered thus far we have at least several javelina skulls and some coyotes which should get him started an keep him busy for a little while.

• Like 4

Wait wait wait wait wait. Your son wants to work for actual money? What a concept! Most people these days just wanna go to the welfare store.

• Like 2

Finished up the first batch this morning and I was really impressed with the job he did, better than many that I have seen "professionally" done. Thanks for all the support, I'm already working out the details with a number of you for the next batch.

post-6408-0-25463200-1489271608_thumb.pngpost-6408-0-30883300-1489271661_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-42652400-1489271712_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-34193200-1489271763_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-72034500-1489271806_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-12908000-1489271925_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-74450600-1489272145_thumb.jpgpost-6408-0-86749500-1489272191_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

Sean, your son did an awesome job for his first time. He is definitely on the right track and I can see he's going to give some of these skull cleaners a run for their money. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if the skull in the middle sitting on the table was mine? A big congratulations on your son's job.

TJ

Sean, your son did an awesome job for his first time. He is definitely on the right track and I can see he's going to give some of these skull cleaners a run for their money. Thanks for sharing. I was wondering if the skull in the middle sitting on the table was mine? A big congratulations on your son's job.

TJ

Yep, the one in the middle is yours. Turned out great. Almost as good as that sausage you gave us to try. Thanks!

It looks like your son is definitely doing a super job. And you're right the job looks straight from a top notch taxidermy shop. Congrats on being involved with your boy and supporting his craft! Wish I was closer, he would have my business.

I'm definitely digging that little javelina skull in those pics! He's done an awesome job!

• Like 1