Sign in to follow this  
HUNTnTAT2

Mountain Goat on Kaibab

That would be a tricky one,I believe because its a Legal Big Game animal in a neighboring state.

things you are allow to shoot with out license and tags are invasive species Like emus zebras African lions tigers giraffes crap like that.

That would be a hard one to get by on. some G&F guys would say yes others would say NO..

Guaranteed this, you shoot it someone will get jealous and complain then they will find away to charge you, if there already isnt a law saying so.

Unless I had it in writing from and Game and Fish exec I wouldnt pull the trigger.

what is going to happen is with this sighting there will be people finding out if they legally can if so, there will be a ton of people up there looking for it. I am sure they guy who saw it has already been in contact with G&F crap I would throw my 13 hunt away to find that thing if it was legal.

How does AZ handle Barbary Sheep or Persian Ibex or Gemsbok if they show up over there?

I dont know but think they would handle the above the same way this was.

http://www.coueswhitetail.com/forums/topic/78578-zebra-dinner/?hl=%2Binvasive+%2Bspecies&do=findComment&comment=781092

13a emu

The guy I spoke with was a good friend and was one of the high up guys. also running that particular dept. at the time

post-14908-0-65244600-1532978231_thumb.jpg

I know a guy that found a nice barbary ram in az. While he was watching it he called g&f to ask if it was legal to shoot and was told that if he did, he would be cited. That being said, i think if he did shoot it, g&f couldnt have done anything about it.

I think someone on here killed a barbary sheep here in AZ and posted it here.

• Like 1

I know a guy that found a nice barbary ram in az. While he was watching it he called g&f to ask if it was legal to shoot and was told that if he did, he would be cited. That being said, i think if he did shoot it, g&f couldnt have done anything about it.

I believe CW member CLB killed one

I believe it was 36 A

I believe it was 36 A

I thought they were in 28

Difference between and emu and Barbary is that they arent native to North America.

Are Barbary's native to north America or where they imported to ca? I cant recall

Are Barbary's native to north America or where they imported to ca? I cant recall

Google is your friend

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_sheep

• Like 3

Google is your friend

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_sheep

Not my friend have you seen my Typos ;)

learn something everyday, I didnt know that nor did I know that they are also called Auodads. I always thought auodads were just that auodads.

We hunted for auodads in texas one year as an exotic. according to Texas game and fish they were legal to shoot on public land(we hunted private) because they were non native, that was back in 2000. one of the guys we were hunting with said the guy who owned the ranch told him about a chunk of public land that possibly had them and since he lived in texas he figured he would hunt them.

for some reason I thought barbary where those sheep long the Ca coast.