Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

2015 Maserati Ghibli

Sweet car!

Everytime I see a Maserati, I sing it...."My Maserati does 185, I lost my license, now I don't drive."

• Like 5

8 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

Sweet car!

Everytime I see a Maserati, I sing it...."My Maserati does 185, I lost my license, now I don't drive."

The only one around our little town in ND has personalized plates that say “DOES185”.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They depreciate pretty hard from new price.  I believe my neighbor the first owner paid $85k or so.    From here on out it’s a pretty stable bet.    The car looks and drives way more expensive than the asking price. That’s why I bought it in the first place.  

On 4/1/2021 at 9:09 PM, Green Bullet said:

That is a great looking car!  I've always been partial towards the Italian and German brands.   Have looked at the Ghibli’s, and really like them!  Can't bring myself to get rid of my little ol' two seater (911) to make room, though.  (One of the disadvantages of living in an older neighborhood.  No BIG 3+ car garage! lol)

Market looks solid and it's a fair price.  I imagine you'll get a taker soon. ;) 

26 minutes ago, stanley said:

That is a great looking car!  I've always been partial towards the Italian and German brands.   Have looked at the Ghibli’s, and really like them!  Can't bring myself to get rid of my little ol' two seater (911) to make room, though.  (One of the disadvantages of living in an older neighborhood.  No BIG 3+ car garage! lol)

Market looks solid and it's a fair price.  I imagine you'll get a taker soon. ;) 

Thank you for the well wishes.  Happy Easter.