Nitemann

Donating Elk Tag

My buddy has a 3A/C CHAMP elk tag that he's not going to be able to use. Does anyone have the contact info for the gentleman that can take challenged hunters donated tags.

Thanks

A champ hunt tag would have to go to a champ permit holder. Tom Wagner would probably have more luck finding a disabled veteran with a champ permit than OE4A finding a champ permit holder.

• Like 1

He got tag number one with 20 points but life is cruel sometimes so he wanted to make sure it gets used by someone.

15 minutes ago, Nitemann said:

He got tag number one with 20 points but life is cruel sometimes so he wanted to make sure it gets used by someone.

Hope he has another chance and hope he had point guard.  Real champ hunters should have more opportunity imo.  

• Like 1

I talked with the prospective tag donor last night when I got back in town (individual is moving back to his home state and wants to see an Arizona disabled veteran get to hunt using his tag).

Appreciate those of you who put my/our (Heroes Rising Outdoors) name out there!

• Like 1

Glad it worked out. A little back ground on the donor, he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer a couple years ago. The following day he had a  full blown massive stoke that left him paralyzed on one side of his body which has left him wheel chair bound. Recently the person they have leased there home from for last 12 years would not renew the lease and is selling the home. As you know trying to find affordable housing in todays market is impossible. Luckily he has family in KY and is excited to move back home. We had planned to set water holes on his hunt in October and get him his first elk but sadly that's not going to happen. Be sure to post up some pics of the hunt so that he can live through your hunter.

Take care,

• Like 3

These donated tags mean a tremendous amount to the folks who receive them. Thanks for putting it to use.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nitemann said:

Glad it worked out. A little back ground on the donor, he was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer a couple years ago. The following day he had a  full blown massive stoke that left him paralyzed on one side of his body which has left him wheel chair bound. Recently the person they have leased there home from for last 12 years would not renew the lease and is selling the home. As you know trying to find affordable housing in todays market is impossible. Luckily he has family in KY and is excited to move back home. We had planned to set water holes on his hunt in October and get him his first elk but sadly that's not going to happen. Be sure to post up some pics of the hunt so that he can live through your hunter.

Take care,

PC is a one way ticket for most people. I lost my SIL and a friend to it. Both  only made it 12 months from being diagnosed.