Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Your Counties Pros & Cons

16 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

You can run RO anywhere. Our whole work building is RO

Yeah I've seen your building.

We'll see how an entire r o system gels with the budget.

Well established major hardcore drug problems in the Cordes, Mayer, Dewey, Prescott Valley, Prescott, and Chino. Have to drive a ways to even go shooting now. 

Nearby though look at Groom Creek, Walker, or Potato Patch. 

Verde Valley prices are going crazy. Too close to Sedona and everyone new is from out of state now. Rapidly growing drug problem. Is centrally located. Cottonwood and Camp Verde still has a few good spots but $$$. My place has gone up in value 400k in the last 15 months. 

Cherry is kind of between the Prescott and Verde areas. Nice spot. 

Further east Pine, Strawberry, Geronimo Estes, Whispering Pines, Bonita Creek, Ellison Creek are all nice.

Payson and Star Valley are terrible Fri-Sun with weekend traffic. Seeing more drug OD cases lately. 

Christopher-Khols and Young are nice if you don't mind a drive. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, 6AYoteHunter said:

Well established major hardcore drug problems in the Cordes, Mayer, Dewey, Prescott Valley, Prescott, and Chino. Have to drive a ways to even go shooting now. 

Verde Valley prices are going crazy. Too close to Sedona and everyone new is from out of state now. Rapidly growing drug problem. Is centrally located. Cottonwood and Camp Verde still has a few good spots but $$$. My place has gone up in value 400k in the last 15 months. 

Further east Pine, Strawberry, Geronimo Estes, Whispering Pines, Bonita Creek, Ellison Creek are all nice.

Payson and Star Valley are terrible Fri-Sun with weekend traffic. Seeing more drug OD cases lately. 

Crime is one of my top concerns, theft in particular. Thieves should be shot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Better than the alternatives to the north and south. 

East and West too.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2021 at 6:09 PM, Big Tub said:

You got to have a dual location.  Anything lower than 7000ft is going to be hot in the summer.

5,000 Ft elavtion Heat is doable to me . not much different than 7 , and 7 gets a lot colder!.............BOB!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, naturebob said:

5,000 Ft elavtion Heat is doable to me . not much different than 7 , and 7 gets a lot colder!.............BOB!

Truth

On 5/9/2021 at 11:27 PM, 6AYoteHunter said:

I didn't know the drug problem was that bad around Prescott area? 

1 hour ago, trphyhntr said:

The whole world is one big drug problem 

Yup, its everywhere. You aren't going to escape it in any county or town

5 hours ago, Jazz said:

I didn't know the drug problem was that bad around Prescott area? 

Dopers, trashers and transients are to blame for most of the public gold panning sites around Prescott to be shutdown. You'd be panning out some nice color only to have some hooded zombie come over to stare at your findings while mumbling for cigs.