GRONG

Coueskiller harvests a brute........

I've realized my sins and smashed the video camera in hopes to keep the eligibility of Geoff's buck alive for entry into P&Y. It's all about firm ethics that only the most elite among us carry and oh how I desire to be like the greats that have gone before us. They lead by example and it is my/our duty to follow like a lemur and not ask questions like I used to do for so many years.

HORSE*#%! Thank God I learned to think for myself....... But that was all in another topic......

The video is pretty good but being the lame conspicuous consumer that I am I bought a CANON video camera last year w/o even looking at the stupid thing. It doesn't have a port for a fire-wire and also doesn't have an S-Video port. I am one of the lamest of the lame...... The stupid thing will initialize the mini-dvd but when you try to finalize it the option to do it is greyed out and won't let me. Therefore, I can only view the disk on the camera and that is it! SUCKS!!!!! Anyone familiar with the CANON DC100 that could offer some advice? HELP!!!!!!!

Dude... Josh...... Seriously?! Thats a heart breaker!

dang you Epperson, I take a qualified photo/video pro out to maybe get dang lucky and kill the big buck and video the whole thing going down and now it's all there stuck on the disc with no way to view but with the camera.................HAHAHAHA..... I'm sure there is a simple way to get that video off the disc we just need to call around, no worries my friend!!! I'm still replaying the whole thing in this little head of mine! As for entry into P&Y, I don't think I will even enter it, heck with the use of cameras and video it's not even worth my time to here the cries of the ethics police. I put the smack down on that deer fair chase on public land with hundreds of hours of scouting and searching and just got dang lucky that I was in the right spot at the right time and was able to hold it together and smoke a majistic grey ghost with archery gear.

Geoff

dang you Epperson, I take a qualified photo/video pro out to maybe get dang lucky and kill the big buck and video the whole thing going down and now it's all there stuck on the disc with no way to view but with the camera.................HAHAHAHA..... I'm sure there is a simple way to get that video off the disc we just need to call around, no worries my friend!!! I'm still replaying the whole thing in this little head of mine! As for entry into P&Y, I don't think I will even enter it, heck with the use of cameras and video it's not even worth my time to here the cries of the ethics police. I put the smack down on that deer fair chase on public land with hundreds of hours of scouting and searching and just got dang lucky that I was in the right spot at the right time and was able to hold it together and smoke a majistic grey ghost with archery gear.

Geoff

Well said Geoff!

You earned him and aint no book going to make him any more valid!

The DC100 needs to be plugged in with the AC adapter to finalize. It won't finalize if you are just using battery power. It does that so that you will not run out of battery in the middle of the operation and ruin your DVD.

Desertbull did I ever mention that I love you?

Desertbull did I ever mention that I love you?

You complete me.

Please no video of this EGHYUCK!

OOOOOOOH db and grong sittin in a tree.....................................................

:lol:

Actually, I WAS sitting in a tree most of last weekend. :blink: