GRONG

Coueskiller harvests a brute........

Before you start reading below, just know that there was an electrical hand-held device used in recording the kill footage. So if that goes against your ethics then back out of this page now. Oh ya, we used battery powered digital camera to take the pics so it probably won't be eligible to entered into P&Y..... Darn!

-

-

-

-

I'll just post the pics and Geoff can say his peace about the goins ons.......

post-3-1219466140_thumb.jpg

post-3-1219467146_thumb.jpg

122 3/8" gross

All the credit can't possibly go to Geoff though since I was wearing my lucky GRONG ORANGE cwt.com shirt...... :lol:

post-3-1219639111_thumb.jpg

Dangit.......I'm cussin' this stoopid carp tag in my pocket right now :angry: I can't beleive the bucks harvested today, the best part is it's CWT.com members layin' the smack down on em'!!! FANTASTIC BUCK!!!! TOTAL DREAM BUCK RIGHT THERE!!!! CONGRATS! JIM>

Well Jim, you know they sell archery deer tags over the counter.......

That buck is incredible. Congratulations. How many score able points. Is there trash on both sides like it looks in the picture.

Just living the dream! Congrates!!

Dangit.......I'm cussin' this stoopid carp tag in my pocket right now :angry: I can't beleive the bucks harvested today, the best part is it's CWT.com members layin' the smack down on em'!!! FANTASTIC BUCK!!!! TOTAL DREAM BUCK RIGHT THERE!!!! CONGRATS! JIM>

What a awesome Buck. Congrats to Geoff!!! I cannot believe all the big critters hitting the ground this year. The moisture is paying off.

Hey Jim, I will be glad to take that Kiabab tag off your hands so you can Archery Coues Ha Ha...

Man, another huge buck on opening day. Thats an awesome, beautiful buck! But since electronics were used I will have to inform the ethics committee :lol: :lol: :lol: . Just kiddin, way to go. With all these great bucks being harvested, the rest of us have our work cut out to try`and win the big buck contest :)

Man what a smoker buck! A huge congrats to you on a beautiful buck. Now lets hear some story. Thanks for posting the pics Josh.

Phil

Congrats Geoff!!! Man that is awesome you scouted and followed that buck and ended up taking him opening morning!!! Too cool.

I about couldn't even function for a half hour after Josh sent me that pic!!! Right on man.