Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Financial Advisor

Looking for a solid advisor or firm to switch to soon. Mine is retiring. Anyone have someone they would highly recommend to look into? I have consult next week but not feeling great after phone conversation. 

That's what I do.  I'm in Tucson but we have Reps in the Phoenix area as well.  Be happy to talk with you and see what you are looking for.

Steve Bishopp 

520 326-6133

1 hour ago, elkaholic said:

Ask Edge ,---  buy gold !

Smart man.

Anyone able to find it for under 2k$ per ounce? My partner just got full 99.999 spot price locally for 22kt placer. Physical gold must be in short supply.

I have been removing fillings from teeth and saving the silver.  Should be able to retire in about 20 years.

• Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

3 hours ago, n2horns said:

I have been removing fillings from teeth and saving the silver.  Should be able to retire in about 20 years.

Whose teeth? Voluntarily?

1 hour ago, arizonian said:

Whose teeth? Voluntarily?

Soon to be yours if you keep asking questions...............hahahahaha   I have ripped out a few teeth, but yah I save and invest in Silver, and not the scraps in teeth.

Gold and Silver are always good bets.  Real Estate is always strong too.  

For those folks that recommended an advisor (assumption being one they use and are happy with), what commission does s/he/it charge you as a percent of assets under management?

Thanks,

Eddie

.5 or 1.0 is what we have dealt with. I’m actually looking to pay hourly right now and DIY in the near future. Do not work with anyone doing commission or anyone who brings up insurance options.