wish2hunt

Sheep charges

16 hours ago, Nitemann said:

So it looks like 4 people on here got sheep tags (Congratulations even though they look like my choices). Curious to how many bonus points you all had? Looks like I just got number 30.

Either me or my wife got the tag.   She has 19 points and I've got 26 points.  FYI - we didn't put in for MAX units either.    Three of the 4 choices were units that had better than 2% odds.   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nitemann said:

So it looks like 4 people on here got sheep tags (Congratulations even though they look like my choices). Curious to how many bonus points you all had? Looks like I just got number 30.

31 here

20 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yes

Yes. Here too. Got my 1800 $ refund posted to my account this morning. Results should be out today or tomorrow. Hurry up it’s killing me to know who drew the tag. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buglethemin said:

Yes. Here too. Got my 1800 $ refund posted to my account this morning. Results should be out today or tomorrow. Hurry up it’s killing me to know who drew the tag. 

Same here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, buglethemin said:

Yeah I got my refund.   So now we just need to know if it for me or my wife!!!!!  Come on results.   

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, recurveman said:

Yeah I got my refund.   So now we just need to know if it for me or my wife!!!!!  Come on results.   

No lose situation there. Congrats

• Like 1

1 hour ago, recurveman said:

Have you tried calling?

1 hour ago, AZBIG10 said:

Have you tried calling?

I did call the other day and they did seem willing to share the info.   My guess is the gal didn't have it to share.  

8 hours ago, buglethemin said:

Why do you say the results should be out today or tomorrow? 

4 minutes ago, codyhuntsaz said:

Why do you say the results should be out today or tomorrow? 

That's him hoping. No reason they shouldn't be as this is the latest results have ever been released but never know with these clowns running this circus.

• Like 2