wish2hunt

Sheep charges

On 7/6/2021 at 5:18 PM, trphyhntr said:

Like a 100k lol. I could. Have a billion and I still wouldn’t pay that. I don’t even really like hunting 

Lol not me. I’d make jimmy jon look like hard core 

Drew my second choice 37A! I had the 2100 taken out but I still wasn’t sure how game and fish was gonna play it out if they had screw up and we’re gonna give tags back to maybe people who had the incorrect balance. Finally got to be 100% when I seen it this morning. I wasn’t expecting this tag for another 20/30 years. Ready to get behind some glass

• Like 8
  • Wow! 2

3 minutes ago, Whitetail Buck Deer said:

Drew my second choice 37A! I had the 2100 taken out but I still wasn’t sure how game and fish was gonna play it out if they had screw up and we’re gonna give tags back to maybe people who had the incorrect balance. Finally got to be 100% when I seen it this morning. I wasn’t expecting this tag for another 20/30 years. Ready to get behind some glass

Wow, great hunt 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Whitetail Buck Deer said:

How many points did you have . Congrats on your tag

On 7/9/2021 at 7:08 PM, 218buck said:

How many points did you have . Congrats on your tag

I had 6 points I use to never apply because I didn’t want to wait 30 years. Every once in a while you see that lucky hunter who gets that out of nowhere Arron Rodgers Hail Mary ram tag with no where near the points everyone else has. I couldn’t believe I got it! I don’t even look for that $300 charge when g and f starts pulling money. But hey I’ll take it and make the most out of it ! 

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

Is sheep hunting even fun? Some of those hunts sound like a really boring coues hunt. Is it just the fact that it’s so hard to get a tag that makes it cool?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Is sheep hunting even fun? Some of those hunts sound like a really boring coues hunt. Is it just the fact that it’s so hard to get a tag that makes it cool?

Yup, I have been on a few buddies hunts.  They are not really that much fun and the scouting can be brutal.  Hot as balls and staring at the same rams for hours just trying to get an accurate score.  

9 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

I was like that till this last season. Now I want to go look at more rams 

• Like 2