zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

1 hour ago, AZtroutman said:

My brother still hasn't been refunded 5 months later. Azgfd made a good extra couple thousand off that move and couldn't manage to find a way to automatically refund people. Then did it again this draw. Normal people go to prison for stuff like that.

I just got my elk tag refund in the mail a week ago. The accidentally sent me too much money on top of that. Interest maybe?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UggRedBilly said:

I just got my elk tag refund in the mail a week ago. The accidentally sent me too much money on top of that. Interest maybe?

I will let them know the next time I talk to them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The credit or the refund? Who tf wants an $1800 credit with azgfd

That's funny... and true... Ed F

13 minutes ago, UggRedBilly said:

How much did you make on the deal?   😂😂

41 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The credit or the refund? Who tf wants an $1800 credit with azgfd

I'll take the credit and a lifetime license thank you very much. Haha,

• Like 1

I’m waiting until the results post before I call again. If I still haven’t received a refund once I have the tag in hand I’ll file a dispute with my credit card. 

• Like 3

Unbelievably I just noticed 2 $45 charges from yesterday the 6th. Son a daughter separate and only 1st & 2nd choices

• Like 4

Several people had charges today.  Seems they are reassigning tags from rejected cards.  Depending on how long that takes, they may have the portals updated by tomorrow.

I thought they attempted to hit the card 3X before passing the tag on to next in line. This timing would make sense (Friday/Mon/Tues for first runs and then next in lines got hit today then.  

23 minutes ago, jdown said:

I thought they attempted to hit the card 3X before passing the tag on to next in line. This timing would make sense (Friday/Mon/Tues for first runs and then next in lines got hit today then.  

That's how it used to be by attempting to call 3x but now if you're declined they move on right away. Has made draw results come out quicker without spending days calling people. They were closed Monday so that doesn't work.