zslayer

Draw Results Posted?

So with all the confusion with sheep tags being overcharged, possible youth tags charged for adult general tag fees does anyone know when results will be posted?  Are they gonna wait several weeks to get everything hashed out before they do?    

if I remember correctly when G&F overcharged youth during the elk draw they still posted results before they refunded.

Really, there still fixing chit again, your only gonna get guesses . No one knows, and if they say they know, there full of chit. My guess friday

• Like 2

results typically get posted 1-2 weeks after cc hits if I remember correctly.

man some of you clowns really put the DRAMA in DRAMA ;)

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, zslayer said:

So with all the confusion with sheep tags being overcharged, possible youth tags charged for adult general tag fees does anyone know when results will be posted?  Are they gonna wait several weeks to get everything hashed out before they do?    

if I remember correctly when G&F overcharged youth during the elk draw they still posted results before they refunded.

The way they have everything under control I would say tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

The way they have everything under control I would say tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Under control? Are we talking about a group other than azgfd?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

😂😂

being 100% honest, I look forward to seeing what AZGFD can mess up each year.    I get to tell my wife and family all about it over the dinner table.  What I have a hard time understanding is it’s something completely different each time 😂😂

1 hour ago, zslayer said:

Yep, I was refunded like a week after the results posted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JVS said:

Yep, I was refunded like a week after the results posted.

My brother still hasn't been refunded 5 months later. Azgfd made a good extra couple thousand off that move and couldn't manage to find a way to automatically refund people. Then did it again this draw. Normal people go to prison for stuff like that.

21 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

My brother still hasn't been refunded 5 months later. Azgfd made a good extra couple thousand off that move and couldn't manage to find a way to automatically refund people. Then did it again this draw. Normal people go to prison for stuff like that.

Did he call and ask for his refund?  Granted, he shouldn't have to call, they should just do it automatically...but if he asked for it and didn't get it, then that's a whole other level.

22 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

When I called them this morning she all most made it sound like you have to call for your credit. 

She said she would take my info and give it to her supervisor so she could get the credit started tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Did he call and ask for his refund?  Granted, he shouldn't have to call, they should just do it automatically...but if he asked for it and didn't get it, then that's a whole other level.

He called the week after the draw and the refund never came. $85 isn't worth the time and hassle for him to stay on the phone for an hour trying you get these morons to give him his money back. But the fact that it happened to hundreds of people at no fault of their own and then they have to take the responsibility and time out of their day to make it right? And then do it again the next draw to hundreds more? Only the government can pull that off without fraud charges. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, wish2hunt said:

When I called them this morning she all most made it sound like you have to call for your credit. 

She said she would take my info and give it to her supervisor so she could get the credit started tomorrow.

The credit or the refund? Who tf wants an $1800 credit with azgfd

6 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The credit or the refund? Who tf wants an $1800 credit with azgfd

I’m guessing a credit back to his credit card, not $1,800 worth of future tags and licenses.