Sign in to follow this  
savagman

I am hungry

23 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

My go to has been cheese and crackers. And oatmeal with different stuff in it for breakfast. 

Ya man, not sure why but I love cheese and crackers. Charcuterie is my favorite but quick cheese and cracker is a craving with spicy brown mustard. 

On 8/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Vowell said:

Ahhh me to, I have lots of Elk burger if you want to come grab some. Anyone have a creative idea I’m making something with elk burger?

Try some baby meatloaf and season a few of them differently.... substitute ketchup with BBQ  on top at the end or A1. 

My wife makes some big pasta shells and stuffs them with seasoned  ground.... she cooks the pasta and stuffs them with cooked meat of choice , then pour salsa of your choice and top it with cheese. then throw in the oven to melt the cheese. We use deer and elk alot in them. They  get ate very quickly ..... kinda like a pasta shell taco 

• Like 1

On 8/2/2021 at 5:35 PM, Vowell said:

Ahhh me to, I have lots of Elk burger if you want to come grab some. Anyone have a creative idea I’m making something with elk burger?

Try some baby meatloaf and season a few of them differently.... substitute ketchup with BBQ  on top at the end or A1. 

My wife makes some big pasta shells and stuffs them with seasoned  ground.... she cooks the pasta and stuffs them with cooked meat of choice , then pour salsa of your choice and top it with cheese. then throw in the oven to melt the cheese. We use deer and elk alot in them. They  get ate very quickly ..... kinda like a pasta shell taco or bigger easy ravioli... 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2021 at 7:44 PM, HyNoon said:

My wife makes some big pasta shells and stuffs them with seasoned  ground.... she cooks the pasta and stuffs them with cooked meat of choice , then pour salsa of your choice and top it with cheese. then throw in the oven to melt the cheese. We use deer and elk alot in them. They  get ate very quickly ..... kinda like a pasta shell taco or bigger easy ravioli... 

Man that sound awesome 

• Thanks 1

Made some elk/chorizo burgers today, only bad thing is I lost my taste and smell from Covid. Tried to get my Neighbors to test but none are home. 

36C2D4B9-338F-466D-8B26-2074E67543F6.jpeg

1422D47B-19F3-4B5D-B994-D798C76C7F98.jpeg

5CA8A45A-1256-4AE7-BE93-AB8F6CACB223.jpeg

91E9E04F-42C9-4520-8BFB-DE3330AAC5F8.jpeg

46847D7E-40D3-45DA-9B46-9BBDE5344CAE.jpeg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I have never seen homemade square burgers before 

😊 my kids make fun of me for doing so

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Cheap pizza tonight,  not bat after some adult beverage's. Also lunch at 10 am.

I haven’t ate all day dead serious and I drank one small pitcher of kilt lifter and one large pitcher of miller lite dead fkn srs. When I get home I’m eating leftover spaghetti 

Found a surprise in the depths of the freezer yesterday morning.   A package of last year’s pronghorn chops (back strap). A little light seasoning, cooked med-rare. Tasty! 😉

4C38B101-222C-4C26-BCF7-D4C33B85BE17.jpeg

• Like 1

Before I ran out of elk, used to make Cheesy salsa meatloaf pretty often. Family liked it over traditioal meatloaf. Lots of shredded cheese and lots of salsa. Yumm