Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Any CWT want to do a SD fishing trip?

All - anyone want to pick a date and boat and do an overnight or 1.5 day San Diego fishing trip in Sept?

We can just get on a boat and go and not worry a private charter.

• Like 1

I want to, but I can't commit to anything. My freezer is full. If I don't kill a deer, maybe. I want a Dorado bad!

It would be fun to get at least 5 to 10 CWT members on a trip.  The patty we picked up our Dorado on was just jammed packed with them.  They just would not bite anymore.

Quick recipe for Mahi Mahi - use olive oil and ton of diced garlic and low heat the garlic in cast iron pan so the oil soaks up the flavor, then take out garlic and oil and cook fish in cast iron, once out take some garlic and light oil on top of fish.

104094.jpeg

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I still want to go, seems the bites on fire now. 

The Wahoo bite is on.

image.png.2aa0584845c68349d6128519df5d0e42.png

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

That was on a 1.5 day?

Not sure. Might be a 2.5, they were fishing early yesterday and might still be out. They were on a decent Wahoo bite and 15-25# YF.

A buddy and I are going on a 1.5 day trip on the Condor out of Fisherman’s Landing in San Diego in September.
Boat leaves Wednesday evening at 7pm on the 8th, and returns Friday morning at 6am on the 10th. There’s a total of 37 spaces with just 4 booked so far. 37 passengers may seem like a lot, but this is a 88’ boat so I think there’s plenty of room (I think it sleeps 48).
I’ve never fished this boat, but if you go on the BloodyDecks website (bdoutdoors.com) you will find nothing but great comments about the boat, captain and crew. Plus great fish counts. Just do a search for “Condor” with the link below. Hopefully the link works…..

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/forum/southern-california-offshore-fishing-reports/

Go to www.fishermanslanding.com to look at the schedule, fish counts and book your spot.

Let’s fill this trip and go have a time!