couesdeerhntr

Was this the buffalo incident everone was talking about

On 12/10/2021 at 10:14 AM, MMACFIVE said:

I am in no way condoning Chad, but....

If Zach would have been ethical and said "Have a nice day" then left rather then confront the hunter who was there first and start an argument none of this would have happened. Then he chose to confront and video Chad. It kinda establishes his character doesn't it?

Maybe both are wrong?

In short Chad told azgfd he was going to impede on hunters two days before this incident and put his blinds next to the other blinds In the area creating a no win situation for all the hunter not with Chad. I also told Bart I got a text from Russ about a three year old bull and asked if I should go after that? He scoffed at me and said no. He also was cursing at me and said it’s taking everything he has to not knock my teeth out while having a side arm on his hip, so here is the evidence he said that to the azgfd. Either way I texted my guide to find out what to do and asked if I should go after a different bison and felt pretty stuck. If I went to a different area who’s to say someone wouldn’t be there? Then I’m in the exact same situation again so I asked my guide to figure out the plan. 

A4558FF1-FE40-4728-A1B9-E3A398401A47.png

DCCC3105-A3C6-4EF1-A418-F05FCCCB40A0.png

I’m confused. It’s pretty clear ethically it’s first come first serve at a hunting site in AZ.  It’s not illegal to put a blind where one already exists. Someone beat you there and you started an argument rather than saying “good luck” and leaving. Are you actually blaming your guide? Why didn’t you just leave rather than argue with the first one there? 

To me, at least, you are equally culpable. You could have behaved very differently and changed the entire outcome.  You are not taking any responsibility. Man up. 

• Like 3

This thread is about as clear as mud. 

the guy that was in the blind at 3am was woodruffs client? And then jacobys client shows up at 5am and is mad about it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zac2zac2 said:

In short Chad told azgfd he was going to impede on hunters two days before this incident and put his blinds next to the other blinds In the area creating a no win situation for all the hunter not with Chad. I also told Bart I got a text from Russ about a three year old bull and asked if I should go after that? He scoffed at me and said no. He also was cursing at me and said it’s taking everything he has to not knock my teeth out while having a side arm on his hip, so here is the evidence he said that to the azgfd. Either way I texted my guide to find out what to do and asked if I should go after a different bison and felt pretty stuck. If I went to a different area who’s to say someone wouldn’t be there? Then I’m in the exact same situation again so I asked my guide to figure out the plan. 

A4558FF1-FE40-4728-A1B9-E3A398401A47.png

DCCC3105-A3C6-4EF1-A418-F05FCCCB40A0.png

1. Guy is in blind at 3

2. another hunter shows up 5

3. Second hunter won’t leave and creates situation

am I reading this wrong cuz it sounds like at a minimum you should of had your teeth knocked out 

• Like 3

On 12/22/2021 at 7:27 PM, trphyhntr said:

1. Guy is in blind at 3

am I reading this wrong cuz it sounds like at a minimum you should of had your teeth knocked out 

Lol it’s the public forest. Is that you Bart?

1. Guy is in blind at 3

It’s the public forest you can’t tel anyone to leave… resorting to violence to solve your problems is stupid. I did offer to leave or did you miss that because you are selective about what you read? Is that you Bart? 

• Confused 1

1. Guy is in blind at 3

Thats the way I'm reading it too.  Sounds  like the second hunter is the one who created the encounter, and is now the one making noise about it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, MMACFIVE said:
On 12/22/2021 at 5:05 PM, MMACFIVE said:

I’m confused. It’s pretty clear ethically it’s first come first serve at a hunting site in AZ.  It’s not illegal to put a blind where one already exists. Someone beat you there and you started an argument rather than saying “good luck” and leaving. Are you actually blaming your guide? Why didn’t you just leave rather than argue with the first one there? 

To me, at least, you are equally culpable. You could have behaved very differently and changed the entire outcome.  You are not taking any responsibility. Man up. 

Bart was cursing at me from the get go and admitted to doing so. I even offered to go after another bison and he admitted that. he replied no! Yes, I texted my guide to see if there was an alternate plan after Bart was getting wild because he was angry and being unreasonable. I just paid a guide all this money why wouldn’t I follow what he says? Almost every elk hunt I have been on I’ve been next to other hunters and never have I told anyone to to leave because it’s public land or they are unethical. For some reasons guides get involved and y’all seem to expect that? Cursing at people and threatening them to me is unethical. Running into other hunters is an inevitability. I remember stalking an elk up a hill into other hunters and they shot the elk. That’s life sometimes… saying they can’t be there or threatening them is unethical in my eyes. If game and fish knew chad threatened to mess with other hunters and they knew he was a loose canon why didn’t they take action or let hunters know till after the fact. 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Zac2zac2 said:

Chad also told other hunters he was coming to mess w me.

you actually did mess with the hunter though, disrupted his hunt  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Zac2zac2 said:

Bart was cursing at me from the get go and admitted to doing so. I even offered to go after another bison and he admitted that. he replied no! Yes, I texted my guide to see if there was an alternate plan after Bart was getting wild because he was angry and being unreasonable. I just paid a guide all this money why wouldn’t I follow what he says? Almost every elk hunt I have been on I’ve been next to other hunters and never have I told anyone to to leave because it’s public land or they are unethical. For some reasons guides get involved and y’all seem to expect that? Cursing at people and threatening them to me is unethical. Running into other hunters is an inevitability. I remember stalking an elk up a hill into other hunters and they shot the elk. That’s life sometimes… saying they can’t be there or threatening them is unethical in my eyes. If game and fish knew chad threatened to mess with other hunters and they knew he was a loose canon why didn’t they take action or let hunters know till after the fact. 

Sounds like there wouldn’t have been any cursing if you did the right thing and left immediately when you saw someone was there before you 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

So Chad is a DBAG for sure, but... 

Zac, did you really show up after a guy was already on the salt and then try and sit right next to him?  If in fact you did, your amateur status of being a hunter showed.  Anyone with any kind of courtesy knows that its first come.  No one gives a goat's dick who put the salt out.  Russ has put out a million pounds of salt, but doesn't own them.  That whole hunt has turned into a shoot show because of the guides up there.  Hopefully this trailcam ban will stop guides from thinking they own a spot.  But seriously, did you show up second that morning and then not leave?

• Like 3