couesdeerhntr

Was this the buffalo incident everone was talking about

It's been a problem for years, hopefully the G&F can do something to resolve it. Until then I will keep putting in for Raymond instead. 3 guides in a small area who all think they own spots mixed with DIY guys is a recipe for disaster. Proof here that the issue wasn't cameras, it's the guides.

• Like 5

Mossback? Thought they were called slimeback?

Glad i lucked out before 3 guides were up there squabbling for spots. 

42 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Mossback? Thought they were called slimeback?

Glad i lucked out before 3 guides were up there squabbling for spots. 

Dang kev if it wasn’t for you i am pretty sure i would not have my bison. Thank you again sir. It was bad when i was up there but i cant imagine now. But same stuff was going down before there was 3 guide services up there. Def a bad look for mossback. But that whole shoot show with the co op thing  with guided hunters and diy guys is a joke.they can spin it all they want but i can see it always being like this. Hope it gets fixed.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Absolutely aN embarrassment to the sport that we cherish. Unacceptable and ridiculous Behavior IMO.

My toddler can close an argument better then the guy in the video. The man was triggered

• Like 2

Seems like that Outfitter continues to be associated with conflicts and issues.  What a piece of crap.  Glad video was posted so people can see what kind of hunt the Buffalo hunt is right now for the DIY hunter and kind of guides working up there. How they still have a guides  license is crazy. AZ Game & Fish continue to disappoint and needs to assign a new officer up there. 

• Like 6

I am in no way condoning Chad, but....

If Zach would have been ethical and said "Have a nice day" then left rather then confront the hunter who was there first and start an argument none of this would have happened. Then he chose to confront and video Chad. It kinda establishes his character doesn't it?

Maybe both are wrong?

• Like 1

Nah, Chad knew what he was doing.  Then took it a step further and looked like a complete assclown racking a round in his chamber.  What a true piece of chit.

• Like 5

What an A$$hat. Stories like this keep me from applying for this hunt. He brandished a weapon. How is this not going any further? 

• Thanks 1