Yuma Outdoorsman

Customer ID on the New Draw

59 minutes ago, Yuma Outdoorsman said:

There are some of my friends who applied with their social security number and the application was accepted. It sounds like some of you did the same. That's what I was wondering. I think a lot of people assumed there social was their ID but its not. They will not refund your application money. 

I didn’t put in but I could see G&F letting the SS on the app fly through to grab the app $ and then discard app. Applicant would never know if the app made the draw or not. Just a pig in a poke!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I would call and see how they respond. Their system shouldn’t be allowed to take the app money without putting the app in the hat. But this is the G$F system!

It literally says make sure everything is correct because if not your app will be rejected and app fees are non refundable.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

It literally says make sure everything is correct because if not your app will be rejected and app fees are non refundable.

But it also literally wasn’t rejected. Good thing I was planning on this being a donation anyway. LoL

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, AZtroutman said:

Yeah I’m sure. I didn’t even look at it! Bought 6 powerball tickets instead. I guess my point is only Our G$F would formulate an app that isn’t error proof and and then charge for your mistake anyhow. Sounds to me like the guys who did get it right, well their chances just went up a teeny bit!😂 I really Hope Az residents get all of these and maybe even a couple guys on here! Good luck!

• Like 1

My customer id is 6 numbers, a SS # is 9.  What kind of bs program would let you enter a nine  digit number and take your money?  Oh wait.. its AZGF, silly me.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

3 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Are they calling folks w results this week?

Ya it says week of the 6th they will call the people that drew each tag. 

2 hours ago, bigorange said:

But it also literally wasn’t rejected. Good thing I was planning on this being a donation anyway. LoL

It would have accepted your home phone number as your customer ID and not rejected your app. That doesn't mean it's valid. That's why it said very clearly to ensure everything was correct before you submitted. 

3 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

I would call and see how they respond. Their system shouldn’t be allowed to take the app money without putting the app in the hat. But this is the G$F system!

Oh their definitely gonna take your money. ... if they denied your app they still "processed it " right into the round filing cabinet....

• Like 1