Yuma Outdoorsman

Customer ID on the New Draw

44 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Welp looks like my app will be thrown out. But not my fee.

What a scam. 

I agree with Casey, been using my sportsman ID for a decade and a half.  Have it memorized.  When I go in and it asks me for a frickin number I put that in.  I apply in a dozen states.  Some call it a sportsman id some call it a hunter Id some a user Id, but what none of the other states do is force you to use their porthole and then not even use it for their frickin draw.  That doesn’t even make sense.  I have no customer ID btw.  Looked into it.  I have a 9 digit sportsman ID that is not my SS but have no idea how to get this so called customer ID.  Oh well.  Guess I made a donation 🤷🏼

• Like 2

So, GF website says over  22,000 applications went in for those 6 permits.  I wonder how many were actually valid,  and how many were  voided  by the new Confusion ID Number?  Apparently, it was not a very well kept secret, and there are butt ton of desperate hunters willing to gamble for a tag.  Almost as crappy of odds as the AZ Super Raffle., one in 3,666 prior to the DQ'd apps.  I think I will be sticking with the regular draw from now on, at least I know what number to use on that app.

2 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

So, GF website says over  22,000 applications went in for those 6 permits.  I wonder how man were actually valid,  and how many were  voided  by the new Confusion ID Number?  Apparently, it was not a very well kept secret, and there are butt ton of desperate hunters willing to gamble for a tag.  Almost as crappy of odds as the AZ Super Raffle., one in 3,666 prior to the DQ'd apps.  I think I will be sticking with the regular draw from now on, at least I know what number to use on that app.

Glad I didn't waste my time or money!  Already send G&F $598 a year just in app fees alone for my family of 4, not including licenses or tags.  This would have added another $312 for absolutely terrible odds and no bonus points.  Try telling someone in MT or WY that there are gonna pay $600+ a year "just to apply" and you would have a literal revolt! 

Would be some fun hunts though and I hope whoever drew enjoys every minute of it.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

So, GF website says over  22,000 applications went in for those 6 permits.  I wonder how man were actually valid,  and how many were  voided  by the new Confusion ID Number?  Apparently, it was not a very well kept secret, and there are butt ton of desperate hunters willing to gamble for a tag.  Almost as crappy of odds as the AZ Super Raffle., one in 3,666 prior to the DQ'd apps.  I think I will be sticking with the regular draw from now on, at least I know what number to use on that app.

A month ago some G$F official woke up with a hard on over a money making scheme and BOOM a month later, a bunch of us salivating addicts put 300k in the coffer!!😂 One of the lucky hunters will hire A3 who has a toad whitetail on one of their 500 cameras and video the kill and next year they’ll sell more! Smart bastards!!

2 hours ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

Already send G&F $598 a year just in app fees alone for my family of 4,

46 applications?

4 hours ago, WhtMtnHunter said:

Glad I didn't waste my time or money!  Already send G&F $598 a year just in app fees alone for my family of 4, not including licenses or tags.  This would have added another $312 for absolutely terrible odds and no bonus points.  Try telling someone in MT or WY that there are gonna pay $600+ a year "just to apply" and you would have a literal revolt! 

Would be some fun hunts though and I hope whoever drew enjoys every minute of it.  

WY has more antelope than residents I think they can afford lower app fees.

They didnt want residents to get these tags.  Non residents mean more money for G&F and for AZ.  

3 hours ago, Sky Island junkie said:

A month ago some G$F official woke up with a hard on over a money making scheme and BOOM a month later, a bunch of us salivating addicts put 300k in the coffer!!😂 One of the lucky hunters will hire A3 who has a toad whitetail on one of their 500 cameras and video the kill and next year they’ll sell more! Smart bastards!!

The Arizona Game and Fish Commission, during a public meeting Aug. 6 in Williams, voted 5-0 to approve Commission Order 30: Limited-Entry Permit-tags, which establishes initial seasons and season dates, permit numbers, and open areas for elk, mule deer and white-tailed deer.  

It was closer to 4 months ago they voted on Commission order 30 so its been in the works for a little while.

• Like 1