Webber

Anyone see any hard horn bucks yet???

azcouesandelk is out scouting this weekend. i know he saw good numbers of deer today buy i didnt ask if they were hard horned. im sure he will chime in when he gets back

I saw two muleys this morning when I went out quail hunting and they both still had the velvet on. I didn't realize that they kept it this late. I guess it is normal for this far south.

There was a forked-horn mule deer with hard antlers in my yard in Greer when I returned from the post office this morning.

Bill Quimby

Saw 5 different coues bucks this weekend and it looked like they have all been rubbed for quite some while. Dark and shiny horns it was nice to see them.

I saw six different coues bucks and two muley bucks this last weekend and they all were hard horned. The smaller coues bucks antlers were still kind of reddish and one of the bigger bucks looked like he had some velvet still hanging down by one of his ears.

Keven

Cant believe I missed this. I was down scouting this past weekend saw 11 different bucks and 9 were rubbed clean, 1 was just starting to rub and 1 was full velvet still.

Of the 6 mule deer bucks that I saw behind my house, all had clean racks except the biggest buck was still in velvet.

azyoung

Saw 4 bucks Sunday, didnt get a real good look at all of the, but two that I did get a good look at, one was hard one was velvet.