CatfishKev

Any Door dashers here? Or other delivery service?

My buddies manufactured home dealership is keeping me daytime busy but I want to work some evenings and weekends and save up for another advertising campaign for the new company.  Anybody ever try any of these? We got Uber eats, doordash, GrubHub and the Walmart spark delivery thing down here in sv.  I'm kinda liking the flexibility of it. I'm gonna sign up for one of them just not sure if one is really any better then the other.

45 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

My buddies manufactured home dealership is keeping me daytime busy but I want to work some evenings and weekends and save up for another advertising campaign for the new company.  Anybody ever try any of these? We got Uber eats, doordash, GrubHub and the Walmart spark delivery thing down here in sv.  I'm kinda liking the flexibility of it. I'm gonna sign up for one of them just not sure if one is really any better then the other.

Just don't be this guy!

106190.thumb.jpeg.14e33a8a0277b58e0b1082c7fc1a00b2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

dang bud! I’ve seen very few guys in my life that are willing to work as hard as you. I commend you my friend. No help here since I don’t have the luxury of those services where I live. I do have customers that do Uber or similar, some make 15k a month doing Tucson to Phoenix runs. There is money to be made!

11 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

dang bud! I’ve seen very few guys in my life that are willing to work as hard as you. I commend you my friend. No help here since I don’t have the luxury of those services where I live. I do have customers that do Uber or similar, some make 15k a month doing Tucson to Phoenix runs. There is money to be made!

Was slow last few months, didnt mind as it was archery season. Nose to the grindstone now.  

I was talking to a friend last night about it. She drives for door dash and likes the flexibility and decent extra income. 

I’m picturing Kev as the pizza guy in that cheesy 80s movie…with the extra anchovies. LoL

I do a lotta doordash on the side. It's pretty nice! A lot of the income depends on your tips vs the cost of your gas and car maintenance too. If you have a gas guzzler it isnt worth much of your time. But when I do it, after gas and maintenance costs I would make about 80$ in 3 hours on a regular basis

Weed delivery

sometimes they tip you twice because they forgot that they already tipped you once.

• Haha 1

I know a guy that does that and Uber in southeast Tucson. He does Door dash until later in the evening and then switches to Uber when people start leaving the bars. He said after fuel he can usually make $500 a night.

• Wow! 1

My son does it and makes REALLY good money.  Definitely need a good gas mileage car to make it worth it.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Signed up for doordash. I got some CL adds for electrical and plumbing installs for sidework and will dash as my third option. I only got my f250 for now. Thanks again. 

• Like 1