Oakley

Tag increase

Let’s double the price of all tags and triple the price for trophy hunts.  Then cut tag numbers in half. Better revenue less kills better quality of hunt and quality of animals 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, HuntHarder said:

Good call... Let's make hunting, a rich man's sport and only get to go once every 30 years

My man has a bou in his avatar charge him double.

Been an az resident 43 years 2 bull tags archery so far

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

this is one of the most ridiculous statements i’ve read. Would you rather have a good shot at killing a big animal once in your lifetime or a reasonable chance at killing a big animal every several years? Quality is down across the state but it is still there. You’ve just got to hunt a little harder now. 

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, Oakley said:

Let’s double the price of all tags and triple the price for trophy hunts.  Then cut tag numbers in half. Better revenue less kills better quality of hunt and quality of animals 

cheech-and-chong-up-in-smoke-blunt-620.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1. you must be putting in for trophy hunts only  2.you must have a lot of bonus points 3. It called inflation and wildlife management, not public wants 

22 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

My man has a bou in his avatar charge him double.

Been an az resident 43 years 2 bull tags archery so far

I pay more for a single tank of fuel then I do for my tag.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oakley said:

And more poaching. 

• Like 1

Since we are speaking hypothetically.  Turn elk units totally primitive consecutive years and then allow standard methods consecutive years.

For example, archery hunts traditional equipment only.  Muzzy hunts no inlines.  General hunts limit scopes to 6 power. 

Then watch the quality go way up. 

• Like 3