'Ike'

To Soon?

To talk about weather…Asking for a friend!  😁  This La Niña thing is killing me…

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, 'Ike' said:

To talk about weather…Asking for a friend!  😁  This La Niña thing is killing me…

To heck with the weather, when will the elk draw results be out ??????¿

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

It’s been a terrible winter. Flagstaff recorded only 3” of snow for January.  The official total so far this season is an abysmal 27” 

Sure hope something gets going here in the next 6-8 weeks. The dry, windy season is fast approaching. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coueswt said:

Anyone know the deadline date to update cards?

Hasn’t been announced…

• Like 1

If we are going off of last years CC hit date & draw results date, the date in the info booklet this year that tags will be mailed by, and the date this year and last year that you may submit leftover tag applications, the draw result date should be March 17th. (Hope its sooner but not betting on it)

3 minutes ago, AZElk&Optics said:

If we are going off of last years CC hit date & draw results date, the date in the info booklet this year that tags will be mailed by, and the date this year and last year that you may submit leftover tag applications, the draw result date should be March 17th. (Hope its sooner but not betting on it)

•  

Last year was March 20th because they screwed the pooch and the draw was a disaster. If things go as supposed to I would think cards could be hit (hopefully) next Friday the 25th. Draw results 1 1/2 weeks after that so first or second week of March.

• Like 7

12 hours ago, AZtroutman said:

Last year was March 20th because they screwed the pooch and the draw was a disaster. If things go as supposed to I would think cards could be hit (hopefully) next Friday the 25th. Draw results 1 1/2 weeks after that so first or second week of March.

although it was March 20th that results were posted, cards began being hit March 18th. At least that was when friends I know began receiving hits, but yet again it was because of problems that it was delayed.... most optimism I have is March 4th (if going off 2020 CC hit dates) - March 17th, but would be awesome if sooner.

16 hours ago, wish2hunt said:

I think they will start hitting cards on 2/25

My guess too, going off of the last two draws. 

here’s to hoping the elk draw of 2021 was a one off…….

• Like 1

Guys,,,,it will go much smoother this year.

They have hired Hillary's computer hacking team to handle the complete draw process.

• Haha 2

LOL "one off."  Lame and fishy screws up the Elk draw and others with regularity.  It's the norm.  March madness isnt just for Basketball.  Keep watching this web site for play by play.  Set your phone and computers to instantly check your card balance so you can check easily once an hour.  Productivity goes down.  😲

• Like 2