'Ike'

To Soon?

If CC deadlines released late next week than at earliest we will see cards get hit is in the week of March 4th. Latest we will see cards get hit is March 17th because leftover tag permits will have to be sent by March 21st to AZGFD. My guess is AZGFD are gonna push back how soon cards get hit permanently after last years fiasco just because it buys them more time to be lackadaisical. Yay for us 🙃

52 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

No, they’re still doing it. From the current regs:

26BE924E-B583-4F30-96F4-73CEA41B1C4B.thumb.jpeg.aecbe3ce4dfbe51968410464f8494fa3.jpeg

Not sure how I missed that in the current regs, but I didn’t see the deadline to update mentioned before…makes sense seeing that now. 

18 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

I love watching people try to figure it out every year, then it’s different every year

Guilty as charged

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dustin25 said:

I love watching people try to figure it out every year, then it’s different every year

It makes me look busy and I don't get asked any questions...😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aint nonoby gettin drawn fo 💩 anyway unless you be youtoobin. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I agree.  You have to be a youtuber or a nonresident to get drawn nowadays.  Heck, I have four bonus points for TURKEY.  I think I'll apply for one of them trophy kaibab turkeys 😁

Credit card update deadline is usually a Thursday night at 11:59PM and then the draw occurs the following morning between 7 and 9.  Shocked to see they have is saying the deadline was 2/20/21 for credit card updates on the website, I don't think that's correct as it was never mentioned on their website or social media platforms.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newbie2012 said:

Doubt they’re working today with the holiday, but I bet we see it soon!

You didn’t hear…?!? 😁

666368D8-7E7E-4560-9D3C-507783E50D50.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I went in this morning thinking I would change my card to one I use less often, just thinking there might be less chance something weird with a fraudster hitting it at a really bad time.  It wouldn't allow changes, so that 20th date is apparently accurate.  
So from past experience you would expect cards starting to be hit tomorrow?

16 minutes ago, Whip said:

I went in this morning thinking I would change my card to one I use less often, just thinking there might be less chance something weird with a fraudster hitting it at a really bad time.  It wouldn't allow changes, so that 20th date is apparently accurate.  
So from past experience you would expect cards starting to be hit tomorrow?

They reopened it if you were still interested.

Saw that yesterday morning and it was changed back by the evening. I was thinking, I look at the website every day to check any updates how did I miss this? Guess I didn't miss anything. 🤷

Screenshot_20220221-125707.jpg

Screenshot_20220221-204340.jpg