Sign in to follow this  
Jcubed

Convicted?

Funny how a thread about a convicted felon, thief and poacher has morphed into a former member that’s probably never done any of what Blake has done.

CWT is a funny place. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Newbie2012 said:

Funny how a thread about a convicted felon, thief and poacher has morphed into a former member that’s probably never done any of what Blake has done.

CWT is a funny place. 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing 

Every thread here takes off on tangents…sorry for pointing out what I observed in Tony’s “nailing the poacher” on the other forum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigorange said:

Every thread here takes off on tangents…sorry for pointing out what I observed in Tony’s on the other forum. 

I read that thread again. Take note that the “nailing the poacher” occurred after said poacher launched a personal attack of his own. Now back to the regularly scheduled programing about a POS poacher. 🙄

• Haha 1

Back to the poacher topic at hand…AZGFD has been advertising all their seized assets to be auctioned. Anyone know if any of this guy’s stuff is being auctioned?

Saw "AZTroutman" at the G&F Expo today buying some really nice deadheads through a buddy so his name couldn't be associated on the auction ledger...

G&F officers recognized him, and mentioned the fact they would not be auctioning off the Powerline Buck.

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

18 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

Saw "AZTroutman" at the G&F Expo today buying some really nice deadheads through a buddy so his name couldn't be associated on the auction ledger...

G&F officers recognized him, and mentioned the fact they would not be auctioning off the Powerline Buck.

Aww poor Blake. Lol